rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx
Pricing and Negotiations

Post by rachelvarga »

Negotiations and Pricing

Pricing

I want to get this out of the way because I will invariably be accused of trying to hide prices or some other shenanigans by people that just can’t understand that there are laws in place and I am not breaking them for them.

Ladies are independent contractors and set there own prices. Even though we are independent contractors we are bound by law to only work inside licensed brothels and each brothel does things a little different. First let's get price out of the way. There are a small number of brothels with set prices so the ladies that work there agree to that but by and large it is not like that. You come to the brothel and negotiate with us directly over the price of the party.

I don't care what anyone says, it is totally clear that you must be inside the brothel to talk about price because you are soliciting the service of prostitution. People seem to think that because the Internet exists that we can supersede the law. We can’t. The law is very clear. Maybe someone broke that and gave you a quote, well good for you, but do not expect the rest of us to do it because they did.

Note: The Mustang has a license for the bar and one for the brothel. This is why we don’t talk price in the bar but go to a room to negotiate. I’m sure it is similar in other brothels.
NRS 201.353  Unlawful for prostitute to engage in prostitution or solicitation for prostitution except in licensed house of prostitution: Penalty; provision of certain information; dismissal.

1.  It is unlawful for a prostitute to engage in prostitution or solicitation therefor, except in a licensed house of prostitution.

NRS 201.354  Unlawful for customer to engage in prostitution or solicitation for prostitution except in licensed house of prostitution: Criminal penalties; civil penalty; discharge and dismissal.

1.  It is unlawful for a customer to engage in prostitution or solicitation therefor, except in a licensed house of prostitution.
So what can I say? I can’t quote a price range because that vary wildly and I’m just not going to mess with the legality of it. Some ladies can command more for reasons like popularity but not all do. I have heard some wild stories but I wasn’t there and I tend to believe some are just sour grapes because a guy couldn’t get what he wanted. Reddit is full of these. Some supposed quotes are so outrageous they must have simply price walked them.

Price walking is when you just quote an exorbitant price because the negotiations have gotten annoying. Rude or extreme haggling. I personally don’t do it. I just say we’re done and that’s it.

Negotations

Much has been written on this but it's really simple. It's simply agreeing on a price. I have seen every tactic and heard so many things and to be honest I personally don't like people that want to haggle like we're in flea market. Ruins the mood and it's frankly annoying. You are gonna hear all these "experts" with all these theories but don't you think we have heard all of those things? This is not hard and not complicated.

I have heard so many things:
I only paid a certain amount at so and so brothel.
So and so lady only charges so and amount.
I only paid a certain amount in (insert foreign country).
My cousin only charged me $XX for a blowjob.

Many ladies will work with you but if you aren't able to come to an agreement with a lady then there are plenty more to talk to. We don't get upset if you don't have enough.

One word of advice is this. Don't be pushy, or arrogant and definitely don't act entitled because you will get walked back by some ladies. Be nice and respectful and tell her everything you want to do because you can't just pop up with something out of the norm and expect it to happen in a party. She may not even do what you request so it is very important to tell us what you are wanting to do. We have heard it all so don't be ambarrased. We are definitley way past being judgmental like your average woman. We understand that humans are sexual creatures so don't be shy. Just ask and if we don't do something that you really really want we may know who does and it will work out better for you that way.

Lastly: Don't tell us how big your dick is or how good you can make us feel. This is the cringiest thing you can say to a woman of our sexual experience. Don't talk about how good you are just show us. Just be a cool guy and have a good time with us.