Favorite time of the year to travel to Nevada

Want to go off topic then this is the place to do it.
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!
Favorite time of the year to travel to Nevada

Post by NavySteve »

Time to start a new topic. For me it is July, my birthday month. What better way to celebrate then party and unwrap (undress) some beautiful birthday presents. I did swing through Elko last year after Thanksgiving weekend on my way home to Nebraska from San Diego. No weather problems but it was cold so no shorts. Although it does get hot in July, not a problem with A/C in the car, but the days are longer and at my age, I don't like driving after sunset. I think I might try a short May trip. in addition to July for the LPIN activities in Elko and my birthday. Obviously winters for me are out as driving from Nebraska would involve snow and ice along the way.
Glennster1
Noob
Noob

Post by Glennster1 »

I like to schedule my trip in late March or early April. There is no days off from work between MLK Day and Memorial Day. What better way to split the time, than to go to NV.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

March is about the only time I have free time. Used to go in Feb. but got snowed in and flight problems happened some.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

When I have money and an excuse to go.😃
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Everytime I go! Basically every month so all year!
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

May or June…close to my birthday, either before or after. It’s almost become a tradition. This year, I hope to squeeze in an extra trip. There’s a special lady I want to see. To that end, I decided to get more creative on how I squirrel away money. I’m also looking into adding more side hustles.