Ink & piercings

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Ink & piercings

Post by SixT9er »

When I first started going to Brothels I’d look for Ladies with no ink & we’ll say “standard” piercings. I found many but as the yrs go by it’s virtually impossible to find these Ladies so had to alter my preferences eventually to the point I’m at today of No face ink & select facial piercings along with other private locations.
There are today a few, Rachel being one who are inkless & only Ears pierced which along with her caring personality & incredible Parties make her my ATF.
My reason for preferring no ink etc are because I appreciate a woman’s natural beauty & feel ink & facial piercings take away from that beauty. I still feel this way this the line I still draw
Others thoughts on the subject?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I am not a fan of ink at all.

As piercings : Ears only . Others get in the way. some "big time".
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:37 am When I first started going to Brothels I’d look for Ladies with no ink & we’ll say “standard” piercings. I found many but as the yrs go by it’s virtually impossible to find these Ladies so had to alter my preferences eventually to the point I’m at today of No face ink & select facial piercings along with other private locations.
There are today a few, Rachel being one who are inkless & only Ears pierced which along with her caring personality & incredible Parties make her my ATF.
My reason for preferring no ink etc are because I appreciate a woman’s natural beauty & feel ink & facial piercings take away from that beauty. I still feel this way this the line I still draw
Others thoughts on the subject?
Short answer.😉 Given all most all the girls have some ink now. As long as they don't have a big tattoo directly on their butt! Also no face tattoos. Ink is OK. It is actually more difficult in the here and now to find one that is ink free.

As for piercing🤔🤔 Again not on the butt! Prefer they not be on the face, depending on where it might be OK. In my experience the ones with nose piercings are usually freaky! Which can be good for at least one hour of horizontal mambo with said freaky girl!😉😁😃
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Personally I have never found anything I like. I see tons of men and women with them and they never bothered me. It's self expression so as long as it is not offensive toward me I don't care.
cactusjack
Noob
Noob

Post by cactusjack »

I'm ok with ink, although my favorite ladies don't have any. I she many ladies with tattoos that I would like to party with. Some piercings are OK, but nose rings gross me out.
Daredevil
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Daredevil »

I like tattoos but this current trend of hodge podge shitty black and white tattoos randomly placed, think Harry Styles and Bieber looks like trash to me. Those ridiculous face tattoos on Post Malone and Jelly Roll among others are stupid. The nose ring you are talking about is the septum piercing right? The bull ring? Absolute turnoff. I like a regular traditional nose ring but why would someone want to put in a piercing that makes them look like a cow?
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

For the longest time I was not a fan. But when I started seeing some very colorful ones my interest changed. I really enjoy the ribbon bowties on the back of both thighs. I enjoy exploring the tattoos upon initial undressing asking questions of back story and meaning. The more color the more I enjoy. Most black and white sot so much. Piercings are okay if not excessive or get in the way of some activities. But when it comes to Rachel, I would be very disappointed if she clutters up her perfect canvas of beautiful skin with a tattoo.