FAQ Rachel!

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

FantasyGirl wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:52 am :heart: Hi Rachel! Do you ever have drinks in the bar? If so what’s your go to drink order? I’ve heard you can order what you like off the menu at the wild horse saloon. If that’s true what do you usually order for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
I rarely drink but if so it would be a little wine. Chardonnay. You can have what you want off the menu and the chefs are very very good.. Lately I like teriyaki shrimp stirfry. I don't eat certain things but there is so much to chose from.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Skyler wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:21 pm Hello Rachel! Earlier in the thread you mentioned how you believe sex work will never be legal throughout America, which I agree is accurate given how conservative most of the country is. But do you believe states like California could possibly join Nevada in legalization? I’m admittedly surprised how California is behind Nevada on this issue, but I’ve never lived in Nevada either, so I don’t know what the culture there is like.
rachelvarga wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:17 pm
klutzylover wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:19 am If it is not too personal. What was your first tlme like? Sex and brothel sex.
First time was in college. I actually had to study unlike kids nowdays that just look the answers up. I decided I wanted to do it when I had some free time and had a friend and said hey let's do this and we did. It was okay, nothing mind blowing. He didn't believe I was a virgin because he said I was so natural at it.
You have written on your website how much you enjoy teaching virgins. I’m sure someone’s first time with you is nothing short of amazing. If it’s not too personal, how intense are first-time nerves among your virgin clients? Is premature ejaculation common? If so, do you allow unlimited orgasms with them?
On the California thing I don't want to veer into politics so I'm going to skip that one.

Virgins are varied. Some are nervous and some aren't. Some cum fast and some don't. It's really not unlike a non virgjn party. Very experienced guys are not always good and I have had virgins that were really good. Hard to believe it's there first time. I try to help keep people comfortable and calm them.

Many virgins are ready to go over and over but it doesn't happen like that. Usually once or twice but if you have time left then sure let's do it. :P
DoubleM
Noob
Noob

Post by DoubleM »

rachelvarga wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:13 pm
Daredevil wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:36 am We know you always say look doesn't matter but you must have a type or at least some guy crushes? Can you give us some examples so I know if I stand a chance? Lol
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the sexiest man alive
Older James Hetfiled
Henry Cavill now that he is older
Tom Hiddleston as Loki
Daniel Craig
Mads Mikkelson
Robert Downey Jr.

I find Harry Styles to be sexy

I like guys of different ages. I will say that I find American guys very attractive. I like Dad bods.

Remember though, that I am exposed to many types of men so I'm not super picky. Attitude and personality does count.

After turkey, duck, all the side dishes… gumbo, and meatballs sausage and pasta this weekend

I’m sporting the dad bod you like Rachal 😘
Geyser Soze
Noob
Noob

Post by Geyser Soze »

Hello Ms Rachel et al,
I've been very impressed with your (Rachel's) ability to manage this site. Your answers to the FAQ's and other subjects is quite impressive. I read with interest the "what age do you prefer?"...as I'm a recently retired health care professional in my early 60's with hearing aids/glasses/full head of gray hair...but I at least I workout at least 3x a week to try to stay limber and maintain cardio fitness! It pays off as the ladies I've shared time with, have always 'synched' with my pace and wonderful times experienced.
Even though I've visited the MR and Sheri's since 2018...I guess a total of 25-plus visits, more to the MR as compared to Sheri's, I still consider myself 'a newbie and student of how to please such fine ladies'. I also have to give credit to '9er' for his advice and friendly demeanor the times we've run into each other while chatting with the ladies.
I'll be at the MR in January and already have four parties with deposits, but hopefully one day I'll get to meet this lovely lady (Ms. Rachel) and chat. The brain is a profound and absorptive sensual organ. I think I get the point of conversation, humor, non-verbal communication, being humble...leads to one being intrigued as to what may come next?
Best,
Geyser Soze
Driver
Noob
Noob

Post by Driver »

Hey, thanks for unlocking the thread. Rachel-how you doin?
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

It was nice to put a face to a name. Thank you for the compliments. You are a good looking guy yourself.

Geyser Soze wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:13 pm Hello Ms Rachel et al,
I've been very impressed with your (Rachel's) ability to manage this site. Your answers to the FAQ's and other subjects is quite impressive. I read with interest the "what age do you prefer?"...as I'm a recently retired health care professional in my early 60's with hearing aids/glasses/full head of gray hair...but I at least I workout at least 3x a week to try to stay limber and maintain cardio fitness! It pays off as the ladies I've shared time with, have always 'synched' with my pace and wonderful times experienced.
Even though I've visited the MR and Sheri's since 2018...I guess a total of 25-plus visits, more to the MR as compared to Sheri's, I still consider myself 'a newbie and student of how to please such fine ladies'. I also have to give credit to '9er' for his advice and friendly demeanor the times we've run into each other while chatting with the ladies.
I'll be at the MR in January and already have four parties with deposits, but hopefully one day I'll get to meet this lovely lady (Ms. Rachel) and chat. The brain is a profound and absorptive sensual organ. I think I get the point of conversation, humor, non-verbal communication, being humble...leads to one being intrigued as to what may come next?
Best,
Geyser Soze
Top Jimmy
Noob
Noob

Post by Top Jimmy »

What kind of food have you not tried that you want to try or restaurant that you have never been to that you would like to go to?