Lies

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Lies

Post by SixT9er »

I’m a little correction really pissed about lies being said about me & Mia of the Desert Club in Battle Mountain.
I’ve heard thru the Brothel vine that I supposedly have said negative things about this incredible Lady. This is absolutely untrue & anyone who says that I have is a flat out liar & can’t be trusted.
I have also heard lies that Mia is selling drugs. I believe these lies have roots in the Dovetail ownership. Mia is one of the most strait laced people I know in or out of this world. She doesn’t even partake in marijuana. You will not find a more honest, caring & sincere Lady in the biz.
Most all know me & know I’m a straight shooter. I don’t deal with drug dealers or addicts.
I expect anyone who hears these lies to set the liar straight.
I’m irritated about the lies concerning me but completely pissed about the ones being told about Mia. She’s a hard working people pleaser who does not deserve this slander.
If you are one spreading these lies please stop & you’re welcome to dm me here, Twitter or IG but I suspect you won’t have the guts to because only spineless assholes take unsubstantiated cheap shots at hard working Courtesans!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I see this has been viewed over 75X
I wonder if those who have heard these lies? How many passed them along & how many informed the person telling them the lies that they were not true & defended Mia?
Lastly I wonder if the lying bastard who started these lies is one of the viewers & if so they regret it or will have the guts to face up to it?
I know the answer, NO! They knew they were lies when they started them & will have no remorse in doing so as it feeds their fragile ego to think they have power to hurt an innocent person with made up accusations!

People like that are low life pieces of shit!

Have a nice day….
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

SiXT9er is not a liar that much I know . Yes we have had our differences over the years but I respect the Man . The people saying bad things about him have about 50 posts . Six has about 10 times that and I have Respect for the man whereas I have not met the other people But then again I have only been at this hobby since 1980 . Plus I have had over 350 parties in my time . . You can call Me a Liar but a lot of people here know me just like they know SixT9er . I got your Back Six