Traffic

Everything about the brothel life is here.
FantasyGirl
Noob
Noob

Traffic

Post by FantasyGirl »

What’s the walk-in traffic like at the mustang and chicken ranch these days? I’ll be going to one of those brothels but have not decided yet. I know I won’t be showing my face on the website but believe I will do well in lineups. Any ladies or gentlemen have opinions about which house would be better for me? I hope you all are doing well!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I honestly don’t know what traffic is like at CR, I’d guess tho that they would be pretty equal. There will be busy days & slower days, just the nature of the business.

Again admit I’ve never been to CR but of the 12 houses I’ve been to including Sheri’s & the 4 Mound house houses (now 3) the Mustang is far & away my favorite.

This has been a long time coming, I hope to finally meet you if you choose the Mustang

Good luck with whichever you choose
DoubleM
Noob
Noob

Post by DoubleM »

I understand reaching out for info and I'm sure you'll get replies that prove invaluable... May have been better not using the term TRAFFIC... just sayin
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Traffic is the correct term. She just means foot traffic because it's about how many potential opportunities you have. No worries just clarifying.
FantasyGirl
Noob
Noob

Post by FantasyGirl »

Thanks for the reply sixty!! It’s good to see you’re still around on the boards. Happy to hear the foot traffic is good at the mustang :heart:

Thanks for the clarification Rachel! You are as beautiful as ever :heart:
whiskeychuck
Noob
Noob

Post by whiskeychuck »

I do believe it is picking back up from what I have seen and heard.