Blond Julie @ Mona''s

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!
Blond Julie @ Mona''s

Post by NavySteve »

The first review of many. Since I am typing one finger due to effects of stroke on left hand so I will have to spread them out. I have partied with Julie two years ago. She is my type-over 30, curvy, GFE ready. I did an hour party my first day in. After a year and a half of no female contact, I was more than ready. And Julie provided the great cum back. I won't go into specifics except to say she is great. So great that I went back on my last night in Elko. Same results. She is tall with large naturals that beg for attention. Will see her again as soon as I can. Really enjoyed visiting with Anna on both trips.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Julie's a terrific lady to party with :) I call her the walking encyclopedia of LPIN, too!
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

While returning from San Diego and Thanksgiving with relatives, decided to explore different route home. Drove to Elko via Las Vegas and Ely. Since 10 day forecast was positive , no snow on I-80, worked in a two day stay in Elko. A must have visit with Julie was on the to do list. She did not disappoint. If you like a curvy lady, with sexy vocals who helped this old sailor rise to the occasion. Details of our party stays between us, but she was great. Will repeat this summer.