Stormy May Mustang Ranch

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Stormy May Mustang Ranch

Post by SixT9er »

I’ve known Stormy since she first caught my eye when she started. We had a failed negotiation but as I always try to do is not take it personal & we often chatted with each other on my visits. We share similar tastes in books & tv shows & always have great conversations.
My last trip when I was just chilling she came up to me & let me know that she was very interested in partying with me. I reminded her of why we hadn’t yet & things hadn’t changed for me, she understood & said things had changed with her toward me. So we set an appt for Sunday morning.
When she came out to greet me with a big hug & smile with her sexy red lips she was wearing a long black dress looking incredible!
We chatted for about 15-20 min until I had to have her & we went to negotiate. After a quick rehash if my party wishes we quickly came to an agreement in price & away we went.
We had a Great party that included our mutual pleasure. No further details will be discussed I’ll just say she far exceeded my expectations & I will definitely be seeing this Fun Sexy Lady again!
Take note: a failed negotiation doesn’t have to be the end. Stay friendly & eventually todays no May become tomorrows yes.
I sure glad that is the case with Stormy