Piper Rae

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Piper Rae

Post by ColtsFan »

Repost from the SIN board:

I already wrote a trip review a few months ago where I mentioned Piper, but after my last trip a week ago I decided that I’d write a report specifically about her.

I mentioned in the past that Piper was a lot of fun to be around, a total sweetheart, and that she really aims to please in the bedroom.  After spending more time with her since then, I’ve found that she truly is a genuine person who cares about people.  My first party with Piper was arguably the best party I’d experienced at the time.  This most recent party I had with her stood above all the rest, and was easily the best I’ve ever had!

I’ll also add that Piper is the first courtesan to really make me feel how intimate a GFE party can really be!  Honestly, I'm still feeling great based on the aftereffects of that party.

Obviously in LPIN, there is some YMMV with regards to how a client connects with a lady.  However, even factoring that in, I have to say that Piper is still among the elite in this business.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Nice review, what house is she in?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

She's at Sage, Six. Always wondered about Piper. Have not seen much about her, since many reviews on that board get pushed way back into the yellow pages.......Thank you, CF.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

Yep, she's at the Sagebrush.  She only works a few days a week, which is probably why she doesn't get as much exposure as other girls.

Interestingly enough, I probably wouldn't have met her if I didn't have two separate appointments fall through, and the first time I met her was the last day before she went on a long break.  Things work out pretty well sometimes.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I keep on trying to party with her but she is never there when I am at the Sage. Lately, I am more spontaneous on my visits and won't do the email but might have to make an exception for her.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Hey colts fan -
So, uh, how does a lady make you feel like she cares about you? I’ve known maybe one courtesan who made me feel like she genuinely cared about more than my wallet. And I’ve known a ton of courtesans who cared a ton about Flyfisher...

I’ve heard nothing but good things about Piper for sure.
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

HD link wrote: Hey colts fan -
So, uh, how does a lady make you feel like she cares about you? I’ve known maybe one courtesan who made me feel like she genuinely cared about more than my wallet. And I’ve known a ton of courtesans who cared a ton about Flyfisher...

I’ve heard nothing but good things about Piper for sure.

Honestly, in LPIN, I'd say it's typically better if you don't really know the answer, regarding if she actually cares about you.  Just enjoy yourself.

I guess that I'll just give some general advice that applies to any situation.  Doubt people.  Doubting someone is just a part of getting to know them.  If you continually doubt someone, question their motives, and search for their real personality, you'll eventually come to understand that person.  You'll eventually figure out whether or not that person really cares about you, or has ulterior motives.  That's really the best way to build genuine trust with others.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Yea, you’ll recognize that I didn’t ask whether or not a lady actually cares about their client. Only whether they make you feel like they care. Fly was the exception, I guess.