Voyeur's Trip - Ashlyn Sparks

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
ashlynsparks
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Voyeur's Trip - Ashlyn Sparks

Post by ashlynsparks »

(Originally posted on the SIN board)

On Tuesday I woke early by habit. Did a short workout in the hotel gym, went down and had breakfast in the cafe, then showered and shaved to prepare for my second day of mongering.

I had a couple tasks to complete in Reno first, then I headed south for Carson City. My plan for day two was to tour Kit Kat Lane. I wanted to walk around to all three houses, then make a choice and return to one for a party. If you don't want a lineup, many girls stay out of sight, but I did have a few approach me and I had some interesting conversations. The Kit Kat was the last house I visited, and it was interesting to see what it looked like since the big remodel. I talked to a girl there who in the end became my second choice, but I finally decided to go back to the Sagebrush and try to party with an interesting girl who had initiated conversation there.

Ashlynn Sparks was still in the parlor, so we sat on one of the sofa's and talked some more. It turned out she was new, and had only been there for seven days. When she found out I had been there several times in the past, she had several questions for me. I finally asked her if she would like to go back and talk business.

Ashlynn is a big girl, as tall or taller than me, especially in heels (although some of you know I am not the tallest person around) with a pretty face. Frankly, I think the glamour style pics she has put up don't look as much like her as the selfie pic she has up. It turns out her story is a year ago she lost a lot of weight. A side effect of the weight loss was it left her extremely horny. In her community, it isn't possible to just start sleeping with every guy she knows, so she started looking for other options. A potential answer - The Sagebrush Ranch.

As a new girl her rates are very fair - she seems to know her niche in the house, has a unique parlor style, wearing dresses rather than bikinis or lingerie. We quickly came to an agreement for an hour GFE. She asked if I wanted an outfit or just naked, and she put on a pair of stockings and matching bra.

We had a good party, lots of kissing and touching, oral and great sex, especially doggy. I left very happy.

Leaving the Sagebrush, I returned to Reno, where I had a dinner appointment with IB and Sheri. Lot's of conversation, bringing each other up to date on happenings. IB and I were finally both very tired, so we in the end we broke it up and I went back to my hotel to get some sleep, in anticipation of day three, and my only appointment of the trip.