Luna Mustang Ranch

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Luna Mustang Ranch

Post by Florida Couple »

We had the pleasure of meeting Luna.  If we had only three words to describe Luna they would be energetic, friendly, and FUN.  Luna kept us entertained and was focused on fulfilling our fantasies.  Did I mention she loves couples?  Luna respected our boundaries, while at the same time pushed us into new experiences that we did not think we would have tried.  Luna loves girls and guys.  She made us feel at home and spent probably an hour just chatting with us.  Time was not an issue and when the time to rebook ball came... we did not have to worry about being rushed.  Thank you Luna for broadening our horizons.  ;)

Book with Luna today you will not regret it.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
LunaVonFrost
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by LunaVonFrost »

Thank you ?so much for the wonderful review! It is true I do love couples, and taking my time so that we all can get to know each other first. It was my pleasure getting to know the both of you!! I also enjoyed our time together and the beautiful energy you two share for each other is magical! It was an unforgettable experience and if you two are ever back in Reno again I would Love to spend more time with you!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

LunaVonFrost link wrote: Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is true I do love couples, and taking my time so that we all can get to know each other first. It was my pleasure getting to know the both of you!! I also enjoyed our time together and the beautiful energy you two share for each other is magical! It was an unforgettable experience and if you two are ever back in Reno again I would Love to spend more time with you!
We will see you again, you are amazing  ;)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.