Mila - Mona's Ranch - I got Milafied!

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
tygryffon
Noob
Noob

Mila - Mona's Ranch - I got Milafied!

Post by tygryffon »

While this wasn't my first go-round in LPIN my previous companions asked not to be reviewed which I of course respected. I had the good fortune of a work trip passing through LPIN territory a few weeks after the grand reopening and only a few days into Mila's return.

First I have to note how jaw-droppingly hospitable the team at Mona's is. At the other houses I've visited the staff are more like accessories to a good time - you know it couldn't happen without them and generally appreciate them, but they are on the periphery... Team Mona's/Inez's are rock stars going above and beyond, actively making sure you are comfortable and have a fantastic time. There was none of the rushed herding going on I've experienced elsewhere. I can't thank Louis enough for his help and truly exceptional service before and after. We've never met but it's like I've got a private inside friend taking care of things. Newbies, if you are on the fence about making a trip to Elko (and you definitely should be thinking about it), reach out to these folks. For my .02 you won't regret it.

If you pay any attention to the forums it's no secret that Mila is awesome and a favorite of many - she's a standout beauty with a fantastic figure. After seeing a photo of her smiling - a radiant smile reflecting her playfulness and energy - it was a no brainer that I wanted to meet her. In person she did not disappoint! On top of being absolutely adorable and sexy she has a great sense of humor and a lovable personality - she was second in the room only to Vladimir who had a pretty fantastic personality himself. I'm not sure if she's Vladimir's wingman or vice versa, but together they form an unstoppable force of cuteness that cannot be resisted. They set me quickly at ease and, after Vladimir made it clear he preferred hanging out with Peter over any of us, we were off.

I tend to let the lady lead, 'specially for a first visit when we don't know each other well. Mila was kind and patient with a somewhat shy country boy and led me to my first ever massage before she began really Milafying me.... My only regret is that it had been a long, long day and I was too exhausted to keep up! Even though I was on the far side of too tired an hour in her company was not enough and we spent another hour cuddling and going through an assortment of showtunes. She was kind and generous and I am very appreciative!

I enjoyed my visit to Mona's so much that I immediately began scheming to rearrange my trip to get back to Elko before heading home. My travel assistant probably hates me now and is pretty confused... but adding a few more late night driving hours to the trip is a small price to pay. More to come!

On to Mustang!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Mila is an awesome lady.  She gave the Mrs a nice massage when we were there.  We will be back to see her. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.