Bella - Inez's D&D - California Dreamin'

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
tygryffon
Noob
Noob

Bella - Inez's D&D - California Dreamin'

Post by tygryffon »

When I started this trip Louis had suggested that I really need to make it to Inez's before going home to see Bella. So far on this trip Louis & team had been an excellent source of advice so I figured I'd be a fool to stop listening now!

Inez's has a really nice bar area and - as was a trend, the staff was absolutely excellent. I was early for my appointment with Bella but the time flew by quickly getting to talk to them for a bit - with the occasional bonus scratch for Vladimir. I'm unfortunately in the doghouse with him, though, because I said the word 'treat' without having one handy. My bad, little friend. My bad.

Bella is a beautiful young lady with an athletic, tanned body straight off of a California beach movie. She has a lovely laugh and was very kind. She has a sweet personality and I very much enjoyed experiencing some of her skills! She was remarkably down-to-earth and a great conversationalist.

I'd highly recommend stopping in to see Bella & Team Inez's. They really know how to make you feel welcome and comfortable.

It was back to the slog of airports and travel the next morning but the hassle was much eased by the warm memories of a fantastic trip.