Alexa Haze

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Jeff69
Noob
Noob
Alexa Haze

Post by Jeff69 »

So I use to be more frequent at Sheri's, But since I moved last year the mound house brothels have been my main attractions. I use to be more of a monger lol. But now I kinda take more time with the ladies especially since my health has been up and down over the last years. So I met Alexa originally at Lrn . We didn't book then. Was a long drive from where I use to live. I'm liking Nevada more than Cali to say the least. So me and Alexa have partied now several times. I've always been attracted to smaller ladies but she kinda tops the cake with stature, beauty and weight . So small. From her pics you'd think She is kinda taller. But It is true she is like some miniature playmate model in mini form . So everything on her is like perfect proportioned. That got me. Cause when I first met her I was thinking , wow. Lot more pretty than even her photos.
We went back and negotiated and believe me she's not even near some of the higher priced ladies via Alice and some. But yeah moundhouse and mlrb are generally higher priced. I didn't mind it. To me I wanted my fantasy dream fulfilled rather just a lay. So we had zero issues on negotiations. Which we both came to a decent price within a few minutes. Wow she is nice. She laughs, giggles, very fun and playful. She has all her teddy bears in her room to like her photos. We went back after I got a drink at the bar to take the edge off. She does not drink. She stays very healthy and all.
We went back and started kissing slowly. Was very nice, skin super soft. After a few minutes of it I wanted her to sit on my lap. We touched and kissed more as I started to undress her. She took her time kissing me as she undressed me fondling my cock as I touched her body. We got to oral. No she don't like dental dam. Loved how she tasted, sweet and juicy. Her oral was very good. Started to pre cum and had to just stop. Just something about looking down at her beautiful face and eyes as she enjoyed me in her soft wet mouth. I pull out and she is smiling. Asking me if im ok. Yes maam I am.
We go to the bed and I want that intimacy. Missionary was first on my list. She was tiny tight and wet. Loved how she moaned feeling me in her . Even though tiny she loves A harder deeper fucking. I was A little nervous but she kept making me more and more comfortable. We got to doggy, what a beautiful ass. After that riding me was heaven. I loved her moans and deep connection we felt. Her long 3 feet of hair dangling on me as she was riding, moaning together, Finally we both climaxed together. We cuddled as she layed her head on my chest talking , listening to her giggle, kissing eachother. Afterwards we finished with a nice hot steamy shower together. As she rubbed my body all over with her tiny soft hands.
I can honestly say I got my fantasy fullfilled . But its become a addiction. You can't go wrong booking this lovely beauty .
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Nice review, Jeff! She sounds like real fun. I gotta check her out. :cool:
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

:D :D :D Nice FIRST post. :rolleyes:
Alexa Haze
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexahaze1

Post by Alexa Haze »

Jeff69 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:38 am So I use to be more frequent at Sheri's, But since I moved last year the mound house brothels have been my main attractions. I use to be more of a monger lol. But now I kinda take more time with the ladies especially since my health has been up and down over the last years. So I met Alexa originally at Lrn . We didn't book then. Was a long drive from where I use to live. I'm liking Nevada more than Cali to say the least. So me and Alexa have partied now several times. I've always been attracted to smaller ladies but she kinda tops the cake with stature, beauty and weight . So small. From her pics you'd think She is kinda taller. But It is true she is like some miniature playmate model in mini form . So everything on her is like perfect proportioned. That got me. Cause when I first met her I was thinking , wow. Lot more pretty than even her photos.
We went back and negotiated and believe me she's not even near some of the higher priced ladies via Alice and some. But yeah moundhouse and mlrb are generally higher priced. I didn't mind it. To me I wanted my fantasy dream fulfilled rather just a lay. So we had zero issues on negotiations. Which we both came to a decent price within a few minutes. Wow she is nice. She laughs, giggles, very fun and playful. She has all her teddy bears in her room to like her photos. We went back after I got a drink at the bar to take the edge off. She does not drink. She stays very healthy and all.
We went back and started kissing slowly. Was very nice, skin super soft. After a few minutes of it I wanted her to sit on my lap. We touched and kissed more as I started to undress her. She took her time kissing me as she undressed me fondling my cock as I touched her body. We got to oral. No she don't like dental dam. Loved how she tasted, sweet and juicy. Her oral was very good. Started to pre cum and had to just stop. Just something about looking down at her beautiful face and eyes as she enjoyed me in her soft wet mouth. I pull out and she is smiling. Asking me if im ok. Yes maam I am.
We go to the bed and I want that intimacy. Missionary was first on my list. She was tiny tight and wet. Loved how she moaned feeling me in her . Even though tiny she loves A harder deeper fucking. I was A little nervous but she kept making me more and more comfortable. We got to doggy, what a beautiful ass. After that riding me was heaven. I loved her moans and deep connection we felt. Her long 3 feet of hair dangling on me as she was riding, moaning together, Finally we both climaxed together. We cuddled as she layed her head on my chest talking , listening to her giggle, kissing eachother. Afterwards we finished with a nice hot steamy shower together. As she rubbed my body all over with her tiny soft hands.
I can honestly say I got my fantasy fullfilled . But its become a addiction. You can't go wrong booking this lovely beauty .
Hi hun. Thank you for the review and comliments. Hope to see you soon again. <3
Hi everyone. I am 4ft 10. 90lbs 32c's. One of the smallest brothel ladies to date by weight and height. My shifts 2 to 2 at the bunny weekdays and 2 to 4 am on weekends.
https://alexahazebunny.blogspot.com/