VanityAffair

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

VanityAffair

Post by NavySteve »

I get a text from Vanity about when I was leaving for Reno. I was leaving on the 15th and she needed a ride. I said sure when should I pick you up? She stated she had a beauty shop appointment at 9am and I should arrive at 7. About half way there I put two & two together :) . When I arrive at the Desert Club she met me outside, gave me a tour, real short if you have not been there, then went to her room to catch up. Then she asks 1 hour or 1 1/2 hour. Since I partied with Julie and a massage with Roxy, I was not sure if this old sailor could raise anchor. I did and set sail for another fun hour with Vanity. This is my 5th party with Vanity and each time is special. She was also a great car companion on the drive to Reno. If Vanity is working when I am in the area, a visit is on my to do list. Great seeing you and really like your hair style. Leaving Elko at 5:30am to be your Uber was worth waking up at 5 to shower, dress and load the car.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

One of my favorite ladies to party with right there, brother! She'll raise your anchor when you think you can't for sure :D
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

On Nov 30 when I was returning from a road trip to San Diego visiting relatives that I haven't seen since COVID., when I decided that I needed some time with Vanity. She did not disappoint. There are reasons that I keep going back, #1 is we know what makes each other happy. No more "do you like this or that." The only verbal communications are our moans and "o yeah that's good. " As a former COY, she continues to set the standard as a top party lady.