Rachel Varga

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!
Rachel Varga

Post by NavySteve »

Took a couple of days off to attend LPIN activities i.e. breakfast, the awards banquet (first time attendee and it was great), and the Saturday picnic. By Sunday I was ready to go. A trip to Mustang was on the schedule. Previous communications with Rachel, we discussed a three hour party in a suite and a lunch outdate. During negotiations, Rachel knew what I wanted and agreed to my offer, however, we skipped the suite which was across the parking lot (long walk for me with a cane) and lunch, but had dinner at the ranch later on the house . After getting to the room with an ADA shower, I showered then had Rachel set on my lap as I updated her on my limitations post stroke. She fully understood and the we hopped onto the bed. What we did after that is between her and me. But 3 hours gave us a chance for more cuddling and pillow talk. There was a reason she was voted the ATF COY. Those who have had the pleasure of time with Rachel know what I am talking about. For those who have not met or partied she is a must visit. She is so much fun to be with, has that sexy accent, is so beautiful, and makes you feel like a king. Again thank you Rachel.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

NavySteve wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:30 pm Took a couple of days off to attend LPIN activities i.e. breakfast, the awards banquet (first time attendee and it was great), and the Saturday picnic. By Sunday I was ready to go. A trip to Mustang was on the schedule. Previous communications with Rachel, we discussed a three hour party in a suite and a lunch outdate. During negotiations, Rachel knew what I wanted and agreed to my offer, however, we skipped the suite which was across the parking lot (long walk for me with a cane) and lunch, but had dinner at the ranch later on the house . After getting to the room with an ADA shower, I showered then had Rachel set on my lap as I updated her on my limitations post stroke. She fully understood and the we hopped onto the bed. What we did after that is between her and me. But 3 hours gave us a chance for more cuddling and pillow talk. There was a reason she was voted the ATF COY. Those who have had the pleasure of time with Rachel know what I am talking about. For those who have not met or partied she is a must visit. She is so much fun to be with, has that sexy accent, is so beautiful, and makes you feel like a king. Again thank you Rachel.
Great Review!!! :)
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I partied with Rachel May 2016 at MLBR :cool: What a wonderful party that was, and she tells me to get with it, that she'll rock my world even more :) I've gotta get with it! Very nice, Steve!