AYANA MUSTANG RANCH

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Southerner
Noob
Noob
AYANA MUSTANG RANCH

Post by Southerner »

I was having dinner in the Parlor of the Mustang Ranch last year when they called for a lineup. There were several ladies, but one really stood out for me, Ayana. She was beautiful, had a great body, was beautifully dressed and had that always present smile. I had never met Ayana so later that evening I was introduced to her, and we sat and talked for a while. I was so impressed with her that I decided that we had to get together when I returned in December. At that time I had no idea that I was going to have such a wonderful time with her. As Ayana describes herself on the Ranch website “I love what I do, and it reflects on everyone I touch, or shall I say everything I Touch!!!" She is a wonderful lover and an absolute pleasure to spend time with. I had such a great time with her that I have a 3 day party scheduled with her in May. I was thrilled to see that she had been nominated for 2021 COY and she really deserves to win. If you haven't spent time with Ayana, do yourself a favor and meet her. You won't be disappointed.
Driver
Noob
Noob

Post by Driver »

Ayana is great! Always enjoyed my time with her.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have had many parties with Ayana . She is a very special lady.