Mila at Mona's

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Mila at Mona's

Post by Funmonger »

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to party with Mila for my fourth and fifth times. She is spectacular, and many on the boards have commented on her talents and personality. When I arrived after a long flight and three hour drive from SLC, as usual, I was a little tired. Since I had set up my first party with her, I went ahead. Mila made me forget my fatigue in a hurry. She is just so much fun. In addition to the bedroom fun for which she is very talented in several ways, she offers music where you can call out a song and "Alexa" will play it. We had a blast. I could not wait to get back over to Mona's the next day for my second party. Since I had to get home and it was a short trip, I could not have a third party with her this time. We also enjoyed some time at the bar and Roxy Gold joined us for a drink. Mila offered an encouraged me to do a joint party with Roxy Gold and her. This may be something I will try on a future trip. You can't go wrong with Mila. For that matter, based on her attitude and very nice vibe, I'm confident Roxy Gold would be a great party as well. Every time I go to Elko, I want to stay longer, party more and it is the same old story. Instead of having "too much month at the end of the money,'' I seem to have too little time and energy at the end of the parties. I can't wait to get back to Elko and see this beautiful ladies again. I wish to add my thanks to Louis and his staff for always being so helpful.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Great Review!
Have heard nothing but rave reviews for Mila