My First Party with Amina Monroe

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Southerner
Noob
Noob
My First Party with Amina Monroe

Post by Southerner »

Amina Monroe and I had been communicating for some time but we had never been able to get together either because of travel delays or my health issues. Last week I got up at 3:00 am to catch an early morning flight to lessen the possibility of delays or cancellations. I arrived at the Ranch mid afternoon and after getting settled, I met her in the Lounge. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is short, with a great body and a beautiful exotic face that I find quite attractive. I had never met her so we spent some time with a “meet and greet” before we booked our party. I had been up for over 12 hours so I returned to my suite to take a nap before our 7:00pm party. Amina arrived and she was even hotter than our first meeting. Amina is a wonderful lover who will quickly get you excited and keep you excited for your whole party. I am planning a full day party with her when I return in December. If you see Amina in the Lounge, don't pass her up.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I've seen Amina's pics on the Mustang site. She has an amazing backside! :heart: :)
Southerner
Noob
Noob

Post by Southerner »

As the modernworkinggirl commented on one of Amina's IG postings "Best butt in the house"