In Valhalla with Rachel Varga, first time at the Mustang Ranch...

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
sk62
Noob
Noob
In Valhalla with Rachel Varga, first time at the Mustang Ranch...

Post by sk62 »

Rachel Varga made arranging an appointment with her an easy and painless process. I had made sure to reach out many weeks in advance, as her popularity is well known. And it was good I did, her schedule was already filling up fast. Because I was facing a long drive after our appointment, the only timeframe that could possibly work was sometime in the morning. We settled on a 10am timeslot and a few days beforehand I shot her an email to reconfirm.

The day of the appointment arrived. I was staying in Carson City and the weather that morning had changed dramatically overnight. When I left the hotel at around 8:30, hoar frost coated the rental car. It took 45 minutes to drive back north up through Reno, exit onto I-80, and make the entrance to the Mustang Ranch, which surprisingly had a guard booth. It felt like entering a compound, but given the treasures inside, as well as some of the history, to have such security does have some rationale.

The Mustang Ranch is easily the most impressive of all the brothels I've visited in Nevada. Granted, I've not been to every one, but I'd hazard to guess few here would disagree. If not a brothel, Mustang could easily be a fine resort hotel complex in it's own right. And from what I can gather, the place is run with high standards, not just in terms of facilities management, but also the policies and practices as it relates to the women, including rules on drug and alcohol use (the abuse of which I've encountered a few times). Truly, it's the Walt Disney World of brothels, with the competitors rising only to the level of a Six Flags or in some cases just the amusements at your local county fair, which is not to say you can't find gems in even the remotest of corners, but now I understand why Mustang has been voted Brothel of the Year so many times. And the women there, oh lord, what a roster!

Despite the relatively early hour, it was surprising how many people lingered about inside the dimly lit restaurant area on what was, after all, a weekday morning. I said I was there to see Rachel and despite having arrived a half hour early it wasn't too long before she came out. And my god... her mere appearance is like an atomic bomb exploding in the center of the male brain.

Rachel was very gracious. We chatted a bit while she sipped from a cup of tea, got to know one another a little, and then she led me on a short tour of the facilities. Normally, I skip such tours, but in this case I was eager to see everything. I had been expecting to be intimidated by her, but unless I was misreading things completely, Rachel actually seemed just a little nervous to be meeting me. If so, it could be because she's so open and empathetic and hasn't built up the protective barriers which we all tend to do over time, and so in turn maybe she was simply reacting like a normal human being would in such a circumstance. And if that's the case, it would be a big reason why she is so effective and has developed the reputation she deserves. At any rate, we settled on terms for a two hour party in one of the negotiation rooms, then strolled over to the Spanish suite by the pool. Rachel was very accommodating. I have a few neurosis, but they didn't phase her at all.

The initial goal was to please my partner, explore her, experience her, learn her road map. First encounters tend to be like that for me, with the second, third, and so forth improving with time. I have to say, never have I encountered a woman with such lovely, flawless tight skin, or, and I don't like to be crude, but there's no other way to say it, such a fine ass as you've never seen in your entire life. She has such gorgeous, sensual eyes, lovely lips, and beautiful flowing golden hair. And did I mention her breasts? Well, if you've been on this forum for long, I don't need to say anything. Rachel brings such passion to the party. On many occasions I was able to forget myself completely and enter into a state of flow. I've been with a number of courtesans over the years, but never one who unfolds quite so beautifully, like the pedals of a rose on a dewy wet morning. And to get some idea of what having sex with her is like you need only recall OJ Simpson struggling in court to fit that glove on his hand.

Thankfully, after the main event concluded we had time to cuddle and chat. To have a conversation with Rachel is to speak with someone intelligent, empathetic, interesting, wise, kind and perceptive. I thought it so unusual to find a woman with all these qualities who seemed so young, and so I was totally blown away, honestly shocked in fact, when I learned that we were actually not so far apart in age after all. It's enough to make you wonder if maybe she isn't the product of some secret breeding program conducted by the Soviet authorities in Eastern Europe... but joking aside, clearly, she takes great care of herself, which probably accounts for a lot of it, but obviously we're also talking about some unbelievable genetics.

I really have only one complaint about Rachel: she makes it very hard to think of something new to say about her in a review. Arguably, there are few courtesans in Nevada as savvy or experienced. At this point, even to say, "it's a cliché to say" Rachel is this or Rachel is that, has itself become a cliché. So what more can be added? What new superlative can one come up with that hasn't been repeated a hundred times before? I guess I'd say this: there are many wonderous creations in the universe, coalescing through random chance, time, and evolution. Such wonders can manifest as celestial bodies, geological features, in the plant kingdom, and naturally in the form of human beings as well. To me, that's Rachel Varga. A wonder of nature.

Side note: Rachel seems to take a special interest in deflowering virgins. If it had been she who had taken my virginity, no doubt I would have developed a different level of self-confidence at a much younger age. From that point of view, to anyone looking for their first experience, I would say this: while it might seem terrifying, you will gain something extra by climbing Mount Everest on your first time out of the stable. Or to put it another way, no roller coaster will ever intimidate you if the first one you ride also happens to be the biggest, tallest, and scariest. 

After the party, as may be standard practice, I was comped a meal by the house, and not having another client for some time, Rachel very generously offered to join me. I don't know if all the girls do that there, but it was very classy and greatly appreciated. I simply must go back to the Mustang Ranch. It appears the Valkyrie do exist and they're just a short drive from Reno.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Great Review of the most Incredible Lady in the business. You can see why my party count with her is over 100!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Wow, what a review. How could I possible top this with any response? Thank you for the kind words and thank you for the goodies. All the Kit-Kats from overseas. There are some really good ones in there! I had a lot of fun with you and you are always welcome to see me. I have to admit he OJ comment made me laugh out loud. Drop me a line anytime!
sk62
Noob
Noob

Post by sk62 »

:heart: :heart: :heart: I'm happy, I could make you happy... looking forward to seeing you again next year! Life down here on Earth amongst the mere mortals just isn't the same.
DoubleM
Noob
Noob

Post by DoubleM »

I'm looking forward to Valhalla you incredible woman
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

DoubleM wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:47 pm I'm looking forward to Valhalla you incredible woman
Well bring it on!
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Great report. I have been very very happy with my experiences with her.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

niceguy eddie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:42 pm Great report. I have been very very happy with my experiences with her.
And I with you!