Fake orgasms

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Re: Fake orgasms

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote: Yep, a fake is a fake.  It is always easy to tell.
I like to think I can tell but I’m sure there have been ones faked along the way that I didn’t notice. As Rachel has stated in the past, Ladies are very adept at faking them
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

No....hell no....don't even think about it.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

CC- the more I knew the less I cared. Focus on your pleasure, you are paying to be made to feel great!

Don't get mindfucked by worrying about things.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

In one of my absolute worst parties ever, the lady claimed I made her cum so hard, that she couldn’t have intercourse with me. Obviously a lie, unless she came from just taking my money then walking me to her room. I was mad as hell, but I didn’t know how things worked back then.  I was embarrassed that I had gotten taken.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Duck11 link wrote: In one of my absolute worst parties ever, the lady claimed I made her cum so hard, that she couldn’t have intercourse with me. Obviously a lie, unless she came from just taking my money then walking me to her room. I was mad as hell, but I didn’t know how things worked back then.  I was embarrassed that I had gotten taken.

Yep, a fake is a fake.  It is always easy to tell.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

Duck11 link wrote: she came from just taking my money
Sounds like we partied with the same girl.  =)
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Darn it I partied with that Lady also .. I got Suspicious when She said I was really big ..  :o 
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: The lady that recently told me she faked all her orgasms told me guys are easy to fool. I guess it is kind of like it is easy to get someone to believe  a lie if you tell them what they want to hear.

This lady tells no lies.

It reminds me of a story a few years back. I use to see this girl from LRN named Corynn Conrad, saw her about 10 times. She had a review on the other board where the writer talks about the orgasm he gave her. I saw her later that week, we get to talking about orgasms among other things. Ask her when her last real orgasm was. She said it was about two and half weeks ago with her boyfriend. Obviously did not say it was with a client earlier in the week. Why? Because she faked it, faked it good enough for the guy to write about the orgasm he gave her! Lol. Yes, guys are easy to fool, all of them.
Last edited by Slednx on Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

wayne208 link wrote: Darn it I partied with that Lady also .. I got Suspicious when She said I was really big ..  :o

Wayne208 this one told me I’m a cutie. That’s when I know it’s a lie.

If you’re gonna lie to me, be honest about it.  ;D
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

As Morgan Rae, Sheris, said: "You can't fake wet".
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Any guys on here besides myself ever fake an orgasm with a lady? Done it a few times over the years, all different circumstances.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

No.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote: Any guys on here besides myself ever fake an orgasm with a lady? Done it a few times over the years, all different circumstances.
Nope and can’t imagine why I’d need to
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

SixT9er link wrote: Nope and can’t imagine why I’d need to

It happens on the the fourth pop in a night, sometimes I can and sometimes it just isn't going to happen. For years, I had two ATF's (Ruby and Natalia) at the same time, would book two parties on the same night with each one. Two pops with first girl, one or two hour break then party with second ATF. Third pop was no problem, but sometimes after going at it for a long while I knew it wasn't going to happen, so I would just fake the last one sometimes so she wouldn't get upset or try to still get me off another way. Sometimes, you are just "all fucked out" for the night.

The last time I faked was in Amsterdam, I had already had a few parties that day and the Romanian chick named Lisa was telling me I needed to hurry it along. Different positions, more money for extended time but still to no avail so I just acted like I came to bring the party to its conclusion.

I always make sure to remove condom myself after I fake and dispose of it myself so they don't see an empty one.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote:
It happens on the the fourth pop in a night, sometimes I can and sometimes it just isn't going to happen. For years, I had two ATF's (Ruby and Natalia) at the same time, would book two parties on the same night with each one. Two pops with first girl, one or two hour break then party with second ATF. Third pop was no problem, but sometimes after going at it for a long while I knew it wasn't going to happen, so I would just fake the last one sometimes so she wouldn't get upset or try to still get me off another way. Sometimes, you are just "all fucked out" for the night.

The last time I faked was in Amsterdam, I had already had a few parties that day and the Romanian chick named Lisa was telling me I needed to hurry it along. Different positions, more money for extended time but still to no avail so I just acted like I came to bring the party to its conclusion.

I always make sure to remove condom myself after I fake and dispose of it myself so they don't see an empty one.
I get sometimes it’s just not happening. When that happens I thank the Lady for her efforts and just have her come lay next to me and cuddle until time. I don’t want the Lady to fake it (she may have?) so I’m not going to...
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Four pops in a night? Damn that’s impressive. I’m done after one. It’s like I’ve been KO’d after I’m done partying.
There’s no way I can fake it, I don’t even attempt another party until I’ve gotten a full night of sleep in.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Duck11 link wrote: Four pops in a night? Damn that’s impressive. I’m done after one. It’s like I’ve been KO’d after I’m done partying.
There’s no way I can fake it, I don’t even attempt another party until I’ve gotten a full night of sleep in.
I don’t need a nights rest but I do need a couple hrs between rounds 1 & 2 then several between 2 & 3. Don’t know if I could pull off a round 4 in the same day?
On a few occasions I’ve managed back to back within an a couple hrs but I think those days are over! Lol
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Wet does not mean an orgasm and some woman don't get very wet during sex. Not because they aren't horny, they just don't. That's what lube is for. A woman should know this.

You can't tell from the vaginal juices if she is horny or any of that nonsense. I don't get very wet yet I climax all the time.

Yes someone said they could tell if the girl came from her vaginal juices.

HAHAHAAHAH[/size]

Sorry it doesn't work like that.[/size]
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Wow that was rough Rachel!  Women are mysterious creatures??  I know most of us do the best we can to understand. But it’s a difficult task.  Ya gotta cut us guys a little slack.  :)