Compliment a Courtesan

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Re: Compliment a Courtesan

Post by Colwyn »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: To keep this straight I'll go to my beginning. Wildhorse Jenna. Just a great conversation that lead me to realizing the mustang ranch and its ladies were something I could enjoy.  Before entering the ranch I had no idea that a brothel would have such beautiful and intelligent woman.
I never partied with Jenna In fact she was retired before my next trip to Reno.

I party at the Wild Horse I liked it there. I think the Gals name was Lilly if I remember right ? ??? . I am not good with remembering names what can I say : :) . She had Blonde Hair and a BIG! Booty, if that helps  :-\ . She was Great! :-* . I party with her 3 times there.
Just Because your able-mind't and you still can't tell a girl what you what, Please Don't take it out on me. My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-duZ4 ... cMaWkCI9IA
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Give a Courtesan a compliment that doesn’t have anything to do with their party prowess

Whitney, Mustang:
I’ve never partied with this Lady but had a great chat with her in October. She has a great personality and a great outlook on life. I appreciated the time she spent with me!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Draven Star at Sagebrush  :) Beautiful lady with a voice that melted my heart during karaoke  :P Loved to hear her sing, and hope to party with her someday  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Thanks so much Chucker Chaser. Your so sweet. I’m sorry. I don’t think we were formally introduced. I’m sure we will at some point. Thanks again.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I want to compliment two ladies from the Mustang on their profile pictures on their house website.

First one is Jasper- her pictures are so seductive but it is her smile that I am drawn to. From fun and flirty to that subtle bite of her lip that suggests what she is like behind closed doors. Her pictures always brighten my day, I think she is made of sunshine!

Second one is Jessica-wow! Her pictures are some of the hottest I have seen in a while. They highlight every part of her amazing body. From those firm breasts, to that toned midriff, to that tight one handed ass. Full nude, yes, but so well done. Bravo!
Last edited by Slednx on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Vanity Affair:

I had the opportunity to chat with Vanity earlier this year and found her to be a fun Lady to talk to. I’ll echo CC’s comments about her positive board presence. I’m sure things get her down but she always dies her best to put a positive spin on things
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga:

Should have been my first but it’s hard to differentiate non party and party things with her as they all blend together.
Rachel has a genuiness about her that starts in the parlor and continues into the bedroom. She has at times a wicked sense of humor and often keeps me off balance as to if she’s serious or not. She’s a straight shooter no BS no games Lady which is something that I value & attracted Me to her to begin with. Her laugh always makes me smile and her smile encompasses her entire face and highlight Her beautiful eyes.
Last edited by SixT9er on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Well she’s retired now, but I have to say thank you to Victoria.
On my last visit to Mustang, I was fresh off of an injury. Victoria who has always been so good of taking care of everybody, came up and did a quick checkup on me. Then she followed up with some advice and comforting words to bring my anxiety down.
Victoria still remains a caring person that watches out for everyone.
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

Vanityaffair link wrote: Thanks so much Chucker Chaser. Your so sweet. I’m sorry. I don’t think we were formally introduced. I’m sure we will at some point. Thanks again.
XO Vanity

Hi Vanity you have meet me. You Are a A+.
Just Because your able-mind't and you still can't tell a girl what you what, Please Don't take it out on me. My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-duZ4 ... cMaWkCI9IA
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Belle, Dovetail:

Belle likes to have fun! She never takes herself too serious (how could she while shooting ping pong balls out of her vagina? I mean really!) and always has a smile on her face! One of the coolest ladies in the biz
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Rachel Varga!

I have not partied with her. But she always greets me with a nice smile and a big hug when I see her. She’s been so friendly to me since I’ve met her.  I appreciate her always going out of her way to greet me and make me feel welcome in the parlor.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I’ll go with two for now.

Kitti Minx - I’ve never met her in person but her online presence is very engaging and she provides quality perspectives on various topics while keeping it real which is very refreshing.

Ruby Rae - I haven’t seen her in a long time and I don’t always agree with what she says or does, but I do think she is a genuinely good person that cares about others and is very intelligent and classy to boot.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Rachel......Yep.

I have double dated with her several times and she is so much fun to be around.  Really a great person and a very sexy Lady.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Former Courtesan current Mustang Madam: Tara

I never had the pleasure of Tara’s company when she was a Courtesan, I’m sure I would have cherished the experience based on how she is now and that she is a former COY! Tara is an absolute sweetheart and always takes care of my needs when I’m at the Mustang. She never fails to come give me a hug and chat with me during her very busy schedule. I also think she being a successful former Courtesan gives her a great perspective on the business that helps her balance the clients and the Ladies needs
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Bailey Paige and Desert Rose of Sagebrush. Don't know if I've met two more positive, sweet, and caring lovers. They're like me in that they can't carry a musical note in a shower  ;D but all around fun ladies  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Roxy Gold,

I’ve never partied with Roxy G but have spoken with her on a couple occasions. Her posts represent how she is in person, a very upbeat positive Lady. I appreciate her upbeat attitude and believe it to be very sincere, I always appreciate her board contributions
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Slednx link wrote:
First one is Jasper- her pictures are so seductive but it is her smile that I am drawn to. From fun and flirty to that subtle bite of her lip that suggests what
Jasper has the most amazing booty. If I could copy hers I would! She is really funny too. Nikita is such a sweety and actually got me to dance a little. So many girls I work with are amazing.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Roxy, Dovetail

The current well deserving COY is a sweetheart who doesn’t have a clue how cool and sexy she is! Seeing her sitting at the bar at the Dovetail she just oozes sexuality. She is a bit shy to talk to but warms up after a few minutes. She is a sweet treat in this biz
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Belle and Roxy at the Dovetail .. These Ladies have always been their for Me to Talk to .. Thank You COY'S
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Jasper has the most amazing booty. If I could copy hers I would! She is really funny too. Nikita is such a sweety and actually got me to dance a little. So many girls I work with are amazing.
That is quite the complement coming from you. You have a perfect booty