Compliment a fellow Brothel goer

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: Compliment a fellow Brothel goer

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Well from a lady to you guys. Most of you are really nice and I enjoy talking to you or partying with you.

You are very personable. I enjoyed are one in person chat. I just wasn't ready to book with,anyone when we crossed paths two almost 3 years ago at this point. I think it was about 90 minutes after you went off shift before I finally decided to try and book with someone. We have not crossed paths since yhen. I do remember though you took the time tw talk to me for about 10 minutes and you gave me a hug. Only thing you got out of it was additional COY vote in each round you probably didn't need from me anyway.

My point here though I am not shocked your name is being mentioned several times in that other topic.  Anyone who talks with you for more than 2 minutes in person can tell you are well educated, and have an opinion on a lot of subjects. So props to you Miss Rachel.??
Last edited by Ironman on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Duck11 link wrote:
Didn’t you start a list last time? That’s how Chopped Liver came to be.  ;D

Merry Christmas!!

Yep, exactly how Chopped Liver came about.  I feel bad about leaving someone out so I will just skip a list.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

I would like to compliment all the mongers I haven't met yet.  I usually am always late by a couple hours or days when it comes to meeting you all.  But the fact is when I'm at a brothel and I'm told I just missed a fellow board member, every time that person has nothing but good things to say about you all.
      But I have to give a special shout out to Wayne for his great taste in lingerie.  It gave a certain girl an edge when I was deciding who to party with early this year and was one of the best parties I've had.
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

Bigfoot link wrote:       I would like to compliment all the mongers I haven't met yet.  I usually am always late by a couple hours or days when it comes to meeting you all.  But the fact is when I'm at a brothel and I'm told I just missed a fellow board member, every time that person has nothing but good things to say about you all.
      But I have to give a special shout out to Wayne for his great taste in lingerie.  It gave a certain girl an edge when I was deciding who to party with early this year and was one of the best parties I've had.

Good! Story Bro!! 8)
Just Because your able-mind't and you still can't tell a girl what you what, Please Don't take it out on me. My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-duZ4 ... cMaWkCI9IA
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

If I don’t mention someone there’s probably a reason....

Either it was on purpose or I just forgot! Lol up to you to decide...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Got to say hi to Cronuswalker this last trip. Had not seen him since '11. A very nice fellow, and he looked good to me. Hope your '19 is a great one  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

FredT link wrote: Wow......  I saw this thread and said to myself, "Sure, I can contribute here"......  Then I put my fingers on the keyboard, and thought, and thought, and thought.  Wow......  All of the truly great KSF's I know have retired or moved on (or died, unfortunately). 

I am not saying that there are not a bunch of great people here, just that this is the NEW generation, and us oldies are nothing more than a blip on the radar any more. 

But as a nod to the passed generation, a shout out to:

Curious
Flyfisher
Bashfull
Dopey
Interested Bystander
Samuri
Geo
Farokian
Jagged
Steve Dallas
Pat
Arctic Bear
MassageMan
Cowboy

All righteous partakers of the brothels.... And there were (are) more.... lots more.  So a shout out to ALL of you who over 20+ years have made this a VERY VERY fun "hobby" (Past time, obsession, or whatever you want to call it.)  for me!

FredT

No! Shout out too me :'(  O Ya thats right you don't know me. Because I actual go to a brothel why your on your keyboarded.

PS keep up bragging ATF BS real big man with guns Who at going to do nothing with them ;)
Just Because your able-mind't and you still can't tell a girl what you what, Please Don't take it out on me. My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-duZ4 ... cMaWkCI9IA
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Thanks for fucking up a good thread. I already pm'd you about this kind of stuff. You are about to be on my shit list.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Colwyn, just a hint.  FredT saves his guns for real people, not a figment of one's imagination.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I agree with Rachel  " Thanks for fucking up a Good thread  " .  I also agree with My Buddy Ironman .. He helped Me more then He will ever Know .. I had the Pleasure of sitting at a Table with FredT He was really fun to Visit with .
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

I send a shout out compliment to my Brothel Brother Armond who has always kept it above the clouds and stayed out fo the mud. Armond si a complimentary type of guy with a positive vibe and he stays on point to enjoy this hobby.

Another shout out from me goes out to ole buddy Slednx. Sled is outspoken and straight forward. Some fo his observations are blatantly direct but they are not usually mean spirited. Slednx was an early source of how this hobby works and he is a wealth of history and information.

There are others that i have made friends with such as Sixty not to mention the many ladies. I have enjoyed bantering with Sidey in the past and i enjoy his posts. I have enjoyed Mikey too. He is opinionated and we do not agree everything but he is a very nice gentleman. In general, I enjoy this group of people so there are many that i didn't mention.
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Post by Colwyn »

MrTShirt link wrote: Colwyn, just a hint.  FredT saves his guns for real people, not a figment of one's imagination.

They go shot people if thats what you want to do with your life. I AM NOT A COWARD like are. if you want to shoot a disable man who can not defend himself then go ahead. who is stoping you big man get your gun and go do what you need to, if thats your only way out. Coward!.

I love everyone and the world. I wish no ill will on anyone. I DO NOT OWN GUN AND I NEVER WILL. if you feel the need to protect yourself from some fake thing thats not there. that is your problem not my problem.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Back on track

Double D:

This guy I met thru Cobia. A helluva a great guy and a blast to hang out with! A guy that if I lived near to I know I’d be calling him up to go hang out with (whether he’d go or not you’d have to ask him!)
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

SixT9er link wrote: Midwest Couple:

Met these two at the awards banquet last summer. First he’s a lucky guy as she is hot! I appreciate their postings and am impressed with how they quickly joined in discussions with relative and witty comments. They are a very “down to earth” couple who aren’t afraid to step out of their box and find things they like! I’m very happy we met and hope to cross paths again in the future
Wow - Thank you Six.  We couldn't begin to repay you for your help over the year and how willing you were to share your knowledge to encourage us to be more involved.  We'll do our best though to pay it forward as much as possible. 

As for the others we should be thanking, there are so many and we echo the sentiment that we'd forget and offend others through our omission.  We'll lump together a HUGE group of them then:

All who attended the LPIN awards!  It was a fantastic experience to see so many people together willing to tell stories, share experiences and find a common bond.  We look forward to the 2018 awards and another opportunity to meet you all. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".