Nevada Brothel Association PAC

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Re: Nevada Brothel Association PAC

Post by MrTShirt »

Prospector Bob link wrote: There is a new website for the NBA.

http://nevadabrothelassociation.com/

The home page & content are highly Moundhouse brothels forward. It lists all the open brothels in the state by county. I hope they will accept content from all brothels if they have information helpful to the association.
Yup.  Will they make the NBA for all the houses, not just themselves.  With Dennis, it was all about "his", not "ours".

Two other interesting notes:

- They list Sharon's.  Sharon's is closed, per the mother.  Highdrive verified with a personal visit.

- They don't list Love Ranch South.  Does that mean Suzette plans on never opening LRS?  Maybe she only wants the four houses up north?
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

https://mynews4.com/news/local/dennis-hof-associates-form-nevada-brothel-association-pac[/size]

Will this help or hurt ? 

Being that it is lead by Suzette Cole will the other big players join in or not ?
Withoutthe owners  of The Mustang , Shier's and  Mona's / Inez  I don't give them much of a chance of changing anything.[/size]
Last edited by Wildfire on Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

You long timers please chime in but didn’t there used to be a Brothel association but Dennis essentially blew it up?
I don’t see others joining if Suzette is the leading voice. I’ve been wrong before tho so I guess we’ll just Wait and see
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Reading the article and I hope I am wrong it looks like a continuation of Hof's media circus. I think all the brothels need to be involved from the start. I just do not see suzette being the correct person to run this.
To me the way this should start is all the brothel owners and managers get together and vote in the person or people they want in charge. At least that way there is buy in with all involved.
I agree, one owner can’t just decide to make an “association” and install them as leader and expect others to join in, especially one who just took over houses and has no proven business sense
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

SixT9er link wrote: I agree, one owner can’t just decide to make an “association” and install them as leader and expect others to join in, especially one who just took over houses and has no proven business sense

You know the student is now the master .  She will keep hurting the industry she claims she is trying to save .

Because to save LPIN you will need all owners working togeather.  Because as it is now the lawmakers from counties  that prostitution is illegal can easily out vote the representatives from the rural counties if they want to do so and there is nothing anyone could do about it.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

A total waste of time. Don't they get it. The brothel industry survives by keeping a low profile. It almost blew up because of total idiocracy and Suzette can never be like Dennis. Her personality is very different. Dennis, even though he did bad shit, had a fun personality, and that is how he attracted people and stayed in the spotlight. Suzette is a spit personality. She is very childlike one minute and the next she is screaming and firing girls.

Tea party with hats is stupid. It's a business, we had to go to the stupid little craft classes painting pots and shit. I got better things to do then live in someone else's fairlyland.

She has never been a working girl and does not respect them. Her contempt is so transparent. The girls know it, they don't say anything because she is so ruthless. If you never worked at the Bunny Ranch but worked at a different house and didn't have much contact with her then you don't know so spare me the, "She is a sweetheart." bullshit.
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

Mona’s and Inez will be exploring this. 

The future is unwritten and we can all speculate for years.

I will form My own opinion .[/size]
[/size]
[/size]Thanks for the link![/size]
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

Post by interested bystander »

Joe Conforte formed the original Nevada Brothel Association more than 30 years ago with George Flint as the spokesperson.  Other brothels joined including the Chicken Ranch and Sagebrush but Dennis always derided it and refused to join.  Whether or not it was effective is a source for argument but it was definitely the political voice of Conforte and the Mustang Ranch. 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Thanks IB for your input, I knew someone knew about the old one!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

There is a new website for the NBA.

The home page & content are highly Moundhouse brothels forward. It lists all the open brothels in the state by county. I hope they will accept content from all brothels if they have information helpful to the association.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I watched one video and it is more of the typical Bunny ranch high dollar BS. If I did not know any better I would never step foot in a brothel.  A goal of 50,000 dollars in a three week tour? I know they are lieing they know they are lieing but the guy up at Tahoe for the weekend with some extra money dont know they are lieing so he spends it at a strip club instead. What a disservice for the industry.
I’m with you! Putting out numbers like that only scare guys who don’t understand the biz. I have no doubt that Ladies have made that, hell im sure some have in a week or less but that’s so far from the norm it just puts a bad look out there IMO
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

MrTShirt link wrote: Yup.  Will they make the NBA for all the houses, not just themselves.  With Dennis, it was all about "his", not "ours".

Two other interesting notes:

- They list Sharon's.  Sharon's is closed, per the mother.  Highdrive verified with a personal visit.

- They don't list Love Ranch South.  Does that mean Suzette plans on never opening LRS?  Maybe she only wants the four houses up north?

As to Love Ranch South location .  Suzette can't reopen it without Nye County approval and I would put my money on them not approving her for a brothel license.  Plus if it worth all the headaches having one barthel in Nye County ?

But what a great start to the new brothel association the don't even know how many brothels are even open.

I hate to say but I still think the days are numbered for the brothels. 
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

LOL, they have a comment from Russell Greer on the sidebar. Dude is a threat to the safety of all the ladies and they're using a quote from him to fight for the survival of brothels. I'm speechless.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: LOL, they have a comment from Russell Greer on the sidebar. Dude is a threat to the safety of all the ladies and they're using a quote from him to fight for the survival of brothels. I'm speechless.
Looks a lot of "Dennis" is still in the mindset of those establishing the NBA.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: LOL, they have a comment from Russell Greer on the sidebar. Dude is a threat to the safety of all the ladies and they're using a quote from him to fight for the survival of brothels. I'm speechless.
I was thinking the same thing!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Prospector Bob link wrote: There is a new website for the NBA.

Will the National Basketball Association get to say anything about the acronym they’ve chosen?  I’m sure most people thinking a NBA website is going to lead them to some form of basketball webpage.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Duck11 link wrote: Will the National Basketball Association get to say anything about the acronym they’ve chosen?  I’m sure most people thinking a NBA website is going to lead them to some form of basketball webpage.

Just did a Google search just using NBA went 10 pages deep and no nevada brothel association .
So I don't think that would be a problem. 

The bigger problem is that it's  "team bunny association " 
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I watched one video and it is more of the typical Bunny ranch high dollar BS. If I did not know any better I would never step foot in a brothel.  A goal of 50,000 dollars in a three week tour? I know they are lieing they know they are lieing but the guy up at Tahoe for the weekend with some extra money dont know they are lieing so he spends it at a strip club instead. What a disservice for the industry.
Bragging about make 50k in three weeks no matter if it's true or not by having sex can piss off a lot of people who don't make that in a year.  Than you need these same people you pissed of to help keep the brothels legal .
Because this business has absolutely no protection under any law to try to remain open.  And all it takes is a simple majority vote in the state legislature for it all to come to an abrupt end.

It will be interesting to see what happens in 2019.