Compliment a Courtesan

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Colwyn
Noob
Noob

Re: Compliment a Courtesan

Post by Colwyn »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: To keep this straight I'll go to my beginning. Wildhorse Jenna. Just a great conversation that lead me to realizing the mustang ranch and its ladies were something I could enjoy.  Before entering the ranch I had no idea that a brothel would have such beautiful and intelligent woman.
I never partied with Jenna In fact she was retired before my next trip to Reno.

I party at the Wild Horse I liked it there. I think the Gals name was Lilly if I remember right ? ??? . I am not good with remembering names what can I say : :) . She had Blonde Hair and a BIG! Booty, if that helps  :-\ . She was Great! :-* . I party with her 3 times there.
Just Because your able-mind't and you still can't tell a girl what you what, Please Don't take it out on me. My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-duZ4 ... cMaWkCI9IA
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Jaylynn:

I believe she is permanently retired but I still need to recognize her. For what ever reason I was originally intimidated by her and it took awhile before I finally approached her to visit. What I found was a very sweet cool Lady who was fun to just hang out with. We went on to at least a half dozen parties prior to her retiring
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Bailey Paige and Desert Rose of Sagebrush. Don't know if I've met two more positive, sweet, and caring lovers. They're like me in that they can't carry a musical note in a shower  ;D but all around fun ladies  :)

I met Desert Rose recently. You are spot on with your description of her. She was so sweet to talk to at the bar. I had a great time with her that night.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Thumbs up, Duck11  8)

Vanity Affair - Such a sweet and caring person. Energy for days, and will show you a good time! Proud to have her as a friend  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Mollyblythe
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Mollyblythe »

This thread warms my heart <3
Book with me at MollyBlythe@aliencathouse.com, or reach out on Twitter: @mollyblythe2
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

She is retired now but I will never forget the time spent with Lena at the Mustang.  She was 1 of the  ladies in my first 2 girl party that was "over the top". 

Also my parties with Demi are unforgettable.  First class !!!!
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Mollyblythe link wrote: This thread warms my heart <3
A shout out to this little Lady Molly Blythe. I haven’t met her but I have to give her credit for jumping in full force into this biz. She is posting here and other places and has a strong twitter presence already and doesn’t start her first tour at a house for another week! She is impressing me with her work ethic already. So many Ladies don’t want to put in the effort but she is going for it and I have no doubt she’ll see the fruits of her Labor!

PS my “Little Lady” comment refers to her 4’-11” height and was not meant to be condescending in any way
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I like this Thread as It Shows How Much People Really Care for other People .. No Bad Language or Put Downs just saying Thanks to everyone who has made this thread My Favorite ..I also agree that Their are a lot Of Deserving Ladies out There .. To Them I say Thank You for Putting Up with Us    8) 8) 8)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

wayne208 link wrote: I like this Thread as It Shows How Much People Really Care for other People .. No Bad Language or Put Downs just saying Thanks to everyone who has made this thread My Favorite ..I also agree that Their are a lot Of Deserving Ladies out There .. To Them I say Thank You for Putting Up with Us    8) 8) 8)

I agree with you Wayne and such a great web site. 
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Mollyblythe
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Mollyblythe »

Aww, thank you. Much appreciated!
SixT9er link wrote: A shout out to this little Lady Molly Blythe. I haven’t met her but I have to give her credit for jumping in full force into this biz. She is posting here and other places and has a strong twitter presence already and doesn’t start her first tour at a house for another week! She is impressing me with her work ethic already. So many Ladies don’t want to put in the effort but she is going for it and I have no doubt she’ll see the fruits of her Labor!

PS my “Little Lady” comment refers to her 4’-11” height and was not meant to be condescending in any way
Book with me at MollyBlythe@aliencathouse.com, or reach out on Twitter: @mollyblythe2
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Vanity Affair:  :-[ :D ;D :o :P : :) ;)

I could not have been given a better introduction to LPIN than I received from Vanity. This sweetheart patiently answered questions and concerns prior to my first visit even though she had no idea I wasn't just some jerk off wasting her time. When this nervous newbie made his first step into a brothel, her professionalism and calming nature was so needed and welcomed it will never be taken for granted or forgotten now or ever. Hell, with her being from back east, she even got my sometimes brash and dark humor the way only a New Yorker would without explaining.  THANK YOU VANITY
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Roxy:  :) :D ;D :o :o :o 8)

I stopped into the Dovetail just to visit one morning and was given a great Dovetail welcome by a couple ladies, the now COY Roxy being one of them. We chatted quietly in the bar for a bit before I needed to leave for an appointment elsewhere. As I was pulling out of the parking lot and onto I80 a sense that I had just seen and felt something special came over me. From our first party later that night, to the most recent, somehow this special lady has always known more about pleasing me than anyone should. Her beauty, sensual movements, and quiet demeanor are in stark contrast to her other side. :o
THANK YOU  ROXY
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Thank you Crappie. Your such a cool dude and a pleasure to be with.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

Lily (currently at monas/inez) is a beautiful girl with an amazing personality, I absolutely love hanging with this Asian hottie, and am thrilled to have worked alongside her.

Mila is a fun, seriously sweet and talented girl here at Mona's, She's literally one of the most sexy blonde girls I've met and a true friend, and her dog is such a cutie.
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com