Hope this dont screw up a good thing for Elko

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Seems like a hefty increase. One would think Elko makes enough money on the mining. Are they trying to tax the brothels out of the county?

https://www.kolotv.com/content/news/Leg ... 28231.html

https://elkodaily.com/news/local/city-s ... 0b6b4.html
[/size]

Well there is a couple on Elko City Council that would close all of them today.

As far as the license fee increase no it's not to tax them out it is to cover the cost of the Elko PD in enforcing the brothel ordinance .  PD has to do weekly checks on all 4 brothels and they send  2 officers a male and a female and maintain records of the weekly health checks on the ladies. Plus some other stuff.  So even when it gets to 10k per brothel that is only 40k per year.  That want even cover one officer salary for a year.     

I still think the majority of the city council is ok with having brothels . They just don't want taxpayers covering the cost of enforcing the brothel ordinance. 
Last edited by Wildfire on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wrb55roscojr
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by wrb55roscojr »

In the paper , it talks about translators..Why is their a need for translators?
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

wrb55roscojr link wrote: In the paper , it talks about translators..Why is their a need for translators?
During the hearings in August, the county authorities requested Louis pay for translators the authorities might need to speak with the girls.

Louis said he only hires girls that speak English because he needs to interview them.  However, he appeared to accept that stipulation (presumably knowing that expense would never be assessed).

Has anyone partied with girls at Inez and Mona's that don't speak English?
adventurer
Noob
Noob

Post by adventurer »

MrTShirt link wrote: During the hearings in August, the county authorities requested Louis pay for translators the authorities might need to speak with the girls.

Louis said he only hires girls that speak English because he needs to interview them.  However, he appeared to accept that stipulation (presumably knowing that expense would never be assessed).

Has anyone partied with girls at Inez and Mona's that don't speak English?
I was thinking Sue's was the only one where a translator might be needed.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

adventurer link wrote: I was thinking Sue's was the only one where a translator might be needed.
Translators are need for some ladies at Inez's , Mona's and Sue's ..

Can't say about the Desert Rose  since I have never been there yet.

We need Chicago Bob for that info on the Desert Rose .
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Isn't there a translation app for a smart phone that costs like free?
Yes .  But that is not what the city council wants them to have wham they are interacting with the police in dealing with their work cards and health checks and background checks.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Isn't there a translation app for a smart phone that costs like free?
If the app is like Gogle Translate, it would be marginal for real translations.
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

It is all good guys!

We are happy with all the changes!
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

I was just at Mona's and at Inez's and partied at both. There were no foreigners at Inez's when I was there and the Asian ladies all spoke English at Monas when I was there. Speaking of Chicago Bob, I ran into him at Monas and we ventured around the corner for a drink at the Desert rose and the two or three girls I saw all spoke good English.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Funmonger link wrote: I was just at Mona's and at Inez's and partied at both. There were no foreigners at Inez's when I was there and the Asian ladies all spoke English at Monas when I was there. Speaking of Chicago Bob, I ran into him at Monas and we ventured around the corner for a drink at the Desert rose and the two or three girls I saw all spoke good English.
It all depends what you classify as being able to speak and read english for legal purposes.
I was at both places a couple months ago and partied and yes there are ladies that would need an interpreter to satisfy the concerns of the members of the Elko City Council .

There should be no concern that the Elko City Council is trying to run the brothels out of town. They just want to make sure the ladies and police can communicate with no misunderstanding.  This is a good thing for all involved .
Mollyblythe
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Mollyblythe »

elkogfe link wrote: It is all good guys!

We are happy with all the changes!
Great to hear!
Book with me at MollyBlythe@aliencathouse.com, or reach out on Twitter: @mollyblythe2
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

The biggest threat to Elko is if they join the Team Bunnyranch PAC. They would probably try and influence the houses in Elko to change their business model and adopt theirs. I can hear it now, " The table showers are a specialty party now and an up charge is due."

But seriously, we have heard the comments from Team BR girls towards Elko houses, don't think for a second that stuff wouldn't spill into conversations.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Slednx link wrote: The biggest threat to Elko is if they join the Team Bunnyranch PAC. They would probably try and influence the houses in Elko to change their business model and adopt theirs. I can hear it now, " The table showers are a specialty party now and an up charge is due."

But seriously, we have heard the comments from Team BR girls towards Elko houses, don't think for a second that stuff wouldn't spill into conversations.
Team Bunnyranch PAC will be even more successful than Hof ever was at hurting legal brothels. 

So it would be best if Elko brothels stay clear of the PAC  and just worry about keeping the Elko City Council happy.