Lily @ Mona's

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Lily @ Mona's

Post by Chicagobob »

I would be remiss if I didn't post a review of Lily at Mona's. Although I've already had over a dozen parties with this Asian goddess, she still blows me away every time!  New Years was no exception!  What a wonderful experience to bring in the new year with an old friend! 

Lily is one of those special ladies who has become a life long, go to girl for me.  We've known each other for over 3 years and each time we get together, the fireworks happen again!  Her skill-set is second to none and she has an exotic, natural flow to her parties.

The bottom line: if you've never experienced Lily, just do it!  ;)

5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I've experienced Lily and keep wanting to re-experiencing her! LOL! Too bad I didn't see you there over New Year's Bob, I got sick and had to reschedule the trip til the end of January. Well, now I have something to look forward to!
Last edited by billwh on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

billwh link wrote: I've experienced Lily and keep wanting to re-experiencing her! LOL! Too bad I didn't see you there over New Year's Bob, I got sick and had to reschedule the trip til the end of January. Well, now I have something to look forward to!
Sorry that I missed you too, Bill. 
We had a really great party at Mona's that night with Funmonger, James, Lucie, Lily, and myself.  Seeing old friends is good for the soul!  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!