Worse than a pedophile?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Worse than a pedophile?

Post by SixT9er »

i honestly can’t think of much worse than a pedophile. An adult who takes sexual advantage of children In my opinion is about as low as humanity can stoop.
Apparently this isn’t the case for Airforce Amy. To her Thieves, backstabbers, fake and greedy people and liars are all worse than pedophiles!
The people AFA rates as worse than pedophiles are all of course low life scum but worse than pedophiles? Worse than people who take sexual advantage of innocent children?
Really Amy?!?!
Her list IMO removes any credibility from anything she ever says or has ever said
Comments like this do nothing to garner respect for sex workers. Especially coming from such a well known one. I know my respect for her has dropped to about as low as I think it can go as a result
Last edited by SixT9er on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Clearly the biggest douchebag in the workplace is better than the most mild pedophile. Recently in Michigan we had the trial of Larry Nassar, who used his status as a doctor to give "pelvic massages" to 100s of young girls, including a 6-year-old. He will never get out of prison. To compare someone like him to someone who engages in a conflict of interest at work is ridiculous.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

SixT9er link wrote: Her list IMO removes any credibility from anything she ever says or has ever said
Comments like this do nothing to garner respect for sex workers. Especially coming from such a well known one. I know my respect for her has dropped to about as low as I think it can go as a result
Give it time. They’re still posting on the subject. Your respect for her may drop even lower.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

SixT9er link wrote: i honestly can’t think of much worse than a pedophile. An adult who takes sexual advantage of children In my opinion is about as low as humanity can stoop.
Apparently this isn’t the case for Airforce Amy. To her Thieves, backstabbers, fake and greedy people and liars are all worse than pedophiles!
The people AFA rates as worse than pedophiles are all of course low life scum but worse than pedophiles? Worse than people who take sexual advantage of innocent children?
Where did Air Force Amy say or write this?

Not defending her or doubting you, just asking.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

niceguy eddie link wrote: Where did Air Force Amy say or write this?

Not defending her or doubting you, just asking.
The other board. In Sonja’s “Didn’t work out in Moundhouse” thread.

Reply 133
Last edited by SixT9er on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

SixT9er link wrote: The other board. In Sonja’s “Didn’t work out in Moundhouse” thread.

Reply 133
Found it.  Wow.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I would imagine she was exaggerating, comparing lowlifes to pedophiles.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

billwh link wrote: I would imagine she was exaggerating, comparing lowlifes to pedophiles.
I don’t care, that’s not a comparison you make.
Shows how warped her thought process is
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

This is by far a new low for Team Bunny Ranch.  They've done some questionable/stupid stuff before, but AFA's comment just blows all that out of the water.  Shame on her for such a disgusting comment.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: This is by far a new low for Team Bunny Ranch.  They've done some questionable/stupid stuff before, but AFA's comment just blows all that out of the water.  Shame on her for such a disgusting comment.
Agree completely

I was just thinking a little more about her list.
Thieves: I could be wrong but the vast majority of ppl at one time or another in their lives have taken something that isn’t theirs. Even if it’s when you’re a kid and take a siblings toy. Technically you are a thief. I’d wager she has done it at least once in her life
Fakes:I’m guessing she’s never faked an orgasm or pretended she liked a client she didn’t which leads to
Greed: Every human at one point or another has been greedy. Greed is the BR motto. Take the client for every last dollar or something similar has been said by Dennis
Liars: She’s never told a lie?
What’s the saying in the Bible? He who is without s i n let him be the first to cast a stone
(Something along those lines, I’m not a bible scholar)
To rate these people worse than a pedophile?!?!
I just can’t get over the absurdity of it
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Wow AFA is Out of Her Skull IMHO  .. I have no Respect for Child Molestors .  They deserve everything They Get in Prison .. And Prison is where they Belong
Mollyblythe
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Mollyblythe »

I think the comment was meant to be hyperbolic, but outside of serial killers and cult leaders who encourage others to participate in their cruelty, nobody is worse than a sexual predator-- particularly one who aggresses against children.
Book with me at MollyBlythe@aliencathouse.com, or reach out on Twitter: @mollyblythe2
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

roxanneprice link wrote: AFA probably should have chosen her words differently. I don't see many consequences heading her way for making one weird post, but it definitely struck me as highly inappropriate.
I agree it isn’t going to harm her. The statement just shows me she has no clue. To make a comparison like that is just unacceptable and absurd.
As I said, I have lost a lot of respect for her not that it matters to her