Bunny ranch vs Mustang ranch

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

You can get high rollers at any brothel. Team rabbit farm at least when Hof was alive just liked to brag about it.

The Rabbit Farm was just a lot of hype. Team Rabbit Farm loved to advertise and tended to be very over the top in your face about it. MR advertises also  But keeps a much lower profile and does it In a more sensible way.

You get plenty of so called high rollers at MR.

Management however doesn't like to brag about it. They also are protecting said high rollers right to privacy.
Last edited by Ironman on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

Only partied at the Bunny Ranch once years ago. That was only because it was a lady that moved over there from the Love Ranch. During the negotiations I thought I had dropped into Jekyl and Hyde because she was a lot more aggressive and forceful in negotiations. Once I said "go ahead and walk me back out if you need to" she calmed down and accepted. Didn't see her again until she went back to the Love Ranch a few years later and it was like the whole thing never happened : :) . Had one failed negotiation there too, but other than that never bothered with the place. That being said around the same time period I had a series of horrible parties at the Mustang that were bad enough to keep me out of there for several years, until fairly recently. So as the saying goes your mileage may vary.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Because of Cathouse it is very recognizable so I’m sure that plays into it.
As I’ve mentioned before the only Brothel I’d ever heard of before looking into them was the Mustang being from Nor cal.
As for why choosing one over the other if you’re aware of both I’d say It’s based on your priorities. If it’s a specific Lady then the house she’s in, if it’s privacy or amenities then I don’t know why you’d go to the BR as the Mustang offers those far and above the BR

To add for me the only times I’ve went to the BR was for specific Ladies and even those times were uncomfortable for me because of the Lack of privacy concerns. Fortunately for me these days I get all 3 at the Mustang
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

The old Team Bunny Vs Mustang .
I never been to the flag ship but I have been to the Love Ranch North and Sagebrush.
If you just like the old get in have your party and then leave they are the same . 
Mustang you have the advantage of a real bar / restaurant to hang out in before and after .
Now to money they are about the same . 
I been a regular at the Mustang in the past  but now have moved on to Elko .
So if I had to pick Bunny or Mustang .  It would be the Mustang .
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

The Moonlite Bunny Ranch was Dennis Hof's first brothel in 1993, and over the years it has become famous.  MLBR opened in 1955 but didn't become legal until 1971 when Nevada started brothel regulation.  Dennis Hof attracted high rollers like Jesse Ventura to the Bunny Ranch and contracted what he considered his top Courtesans there.  Air Force Amy is at the Bunny Ranch and Courtesan of the Year Rachel Varga was initially contracted at MLBR until she moved to World Famous Mustang Ranch.  People apparently like to visit the Bunny Ranch because it is the most famous of the Mound House brothels.  It will be interesting to see if Madam Suzette can maintain MLBR's popularity.

However, Lance Gilman's Mustang Ranch is World Famous too, and under Joe Conforte it was Nevada's first licensed brothel in 1971.  I prefer Mustang Ranch because of the Courtesans, management, bar, food, client rooms and the fact that it's non-smoking.  The Wild Horse Resort was Brothel of the Year 5 years running and now World Famous Mustang Ranch has won Brothel of the Year the last 5 years.

There are currently 7 urban brothels which are located straight-line within 50 miles of either Reno or Las Vegas including Chicken Ranch, Kit Kat, Love Ranch, Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Mustang Ranch, Sagebrush Ranch and Sheri's Ranch.  The MLBR and Love Ranch bars are small compared to Mustang Ranch's Wild Horse Saloon.  Marvin Gates' Sagebrush Ranch has a very nice bar too, and it's my favorite Mound House brothel.  I plan to visit Kit Kat during the Annual Reno Meeting between Wednesday July 17 thru Sunday July 21, 2019 since I haven't assessed it yet.  NYE County brothels Chicken Ranch and Sheri's Ranch bar areas are larger than MLBR or Love Ranch too but smoking is allowed which makes all four intolerable at times. 
NRA Benefactor Member
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Prefer the Mustang Ranch Over the MLBR . But That is just My Opinion ..
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

As 9er mentioned, I also think HBO's Cathouse has made the "Bunny Ranch" name more mainstream, so people tend to associate "brothel" with the Bunny Ranch unless they've gone online and done some research.  Most folks outside our community that I know have little knowledge the Nevada brothels, but they know about the Bunny Ranch from watching Cathouse ...LOL  The funny part is that a lot of folks still think the BR is located near Vegas.  ;D

Anywho, I've partied at the BR, BRII (before they renamed it the LRN), and the Sage (when Marvin owned the place and after Hof took over).  When Hof only owned the BR and LRN, the BR was actually a fun house to visit.  Everything changed, after he  took over the entire cul-de-sac.  I think that not having competition from other owners also contributes to the problem in that area, since you have 4 houses with 1 owner and each house is basically competing against each other.

Now, I would only visit Moundhouse if there was a lady that I wanted to meet and party with.  Overall, the MR is still the best brothel in northern NV.  8)
Last edited by Dr. Who on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Dr. Who link wrote: As 9er mentioned, I also think HBO's Cathouse has made the "Bunny Ranch" name more mainstream, so people tend to associate "brothel" with the Bunny Ranch unless they've gone online and done some research.  Most folks outside our community that I know have little knowledge the Nevada brothels, but they know about the Bunny Ranch from watching Cathouse ...LOL  The funny part is that a lot of folks still think the BR is located near Vegas.  ;D

Anywho, I've partied at the BR, BRII (before they renamed it the LRN), and the Sage (when Marvin owned the place and after Hof took over).  When Hof only owned the BR and LRN, the BR was actually a fun house to visit.  Everything changed, after he  took over the entire cul-de-sac.  I think that not having competition from other owners also contributes to the problem in that area, since you have 4 houses with 1 owner and each house is basically competing against each other.

Now, I would only visit Moundhouse if there was a lady that I wanted to meet and party with.  Overall, the MR is still the best brothel in northern NV.  8)
Carhouse was the dumbest piece of ?? program ever on TV at one point several years ago when I was about a week or so out from a trip.I would think?? Maybe I would give MLBR a shot. But then I would stumble upon a episode of Cathouse and change my mind.? some of them episodes were just plain disturbing too like the episode where Hof dressed like little Bo Po Peep.??? Or the musical episode.?? Yeah Cathouse going out of production was good thing.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: If nothing else the fact that Bunny ranch gets the clients it does with no restaurant and not near the facility that the Mustang has shows the power of the media and the need for ladies to network as much as they can to attract the clients
I guess the real question is will Suzette be as successful as Hof with the brothels or will she run them into the ground and be forced to close or sale .  That is if her new Nevada Brothel Association doesn't backfire on her and piss of enough legislators and they vote to close the brothels . 
Last edited by Wildfire on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

My impression is that they started the Nevada Brothel Association in response to some proposed legislation that would outlaw legal brothels.  Thus they need a lobbying arm and an association that would showcase the Brothels bring money into Nevada and provide a lot of revenue.  There was something that I read about how much money the brothel licenses and taxes and such provided to Dayton NV, where The Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat, Sagebrush, and Love Ranch North are located.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

niceguy eddie link wrote: My impression is that they started the Nevada Brothel Association in response to some proposed legislation that would outlaw legal brothels.  Thus they need a lobbying arm and an association that would showcase the Brothels bring money into Nevada and provide a lot of revenue.  There was something that I read about how much money the brothel licenses and taxes and such provided to Dayton NV, where The Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat, Sagebrush, and Love Ranch North are located.
First off yes there is proposed legislation to outlaw brothels.  We will have to wait until February to see if it even moves forward in the legislature. Team Bunny in true style is trying to keep the Hof legacy alive  and a stunt like this is something he would have done.  It's not an association because there is only one brothel owner involved.

Now to the money the brothel contribute is hard to determine .    Lyon county is the one who makes the most off the brothels in Mound House in the licensing fees of around 500k a year.  The State of Nevada makes little or no money off brothels.  I believe back in 2009 Hof was trying to get the state to put a $5 per customer tax  that would went to the state.But the State of Nevada wanted nothing to do with it because it would have made the brothel more of a ligament business.  And not just a dirty little secret of a few rural Nevada counties. 

But it will be interesting to see what happens in 2019. 
Mollyblythe
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Mollyblythe »

I have to say, learning about the local politics by way of the brothel ordinances is fascinating. You all know your stuff!
Book with me at MollyBlythe@aliencathouse.com, or reach out on Twitter: @mollyblythe2
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Chuckar chaser link wrote:
I have not been to the bunny ranch so just curious what the draw is? ....what brings the customer in?
For me, its all about the ladies.  A lot of my "regular girls" have moved to the Bunny Ranch in recent years.  I tend to follow those who treat me well.  The Mustang is hands down far and above with its amenities, but the Bunny Ranch holds some old school memories for me and I still dig the vibe!  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chicagobob link wrote: For me, its all about the ladies.  A lot of my "regular girls" have moved to the Bunny Ranch in recent years.  I tend to follow those who treat me well.  The Mustang is hands down far and above with its amenities, but the Bunny Ranch holds some old school memories for me and I still dig the vibe!  8)
How can you pick Chicagobob you have regular ladies at every brothel in Nevada  8)
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Wildfire link wrote: How can you pick Chicagobob you have regular ladies at every brothel in Nevada  8)
Ha! Good point! 
So many women, so little time... ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

One indirect advantage the BR has over the Mustang is if you can’t find a Lady who works for you at the BR you have 3 other houses to choose from just across the street! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I use to say one advantage BR had over the Mustang was the way the ladies would approach clients. There was more of a direct approach to "getting your business." I am not shy and liked that approach over the Mustang's sit back and see if those ladies over there will eventually come to me or will I have to get up and go over there and steal one away. Not a problem like I mentioned, just more work and time.

Having said that, I will say that in the last couple of years, that the Mustang has closed that gap and the ladies seem to have more "hustle" in their step which I certainly appreciate.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote: I use to say one advantage BR had over the Mustang was the way the ladies would approach clients. There was more of a direct approach to "getting your business." I am not shy and liked that approach over the Mustang's sit back and see if those ladies over there will eventually come to me or will I have to get up and go over there and steal one away. Not a problem like I mentioned, just more work and time.

Having said that, I will say that in the last couple of years, that the Mustang has closed that gap and the ladies seem to have more "hustle" in their step which I certainly appreciate.
I like the mix of Ladies at the Mustang. Some are laid back and others approach you. It appeals to a broader range. For awhile it was too laid back and the Ladies seemed like they didn’t care if you came to them or not. As you say over the past few years that has changed a lot. I don’t like the hard core hustle approach but I do appreciate a Lady coming up and introducing herself and asking if I’d like company.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Just to stir things up  Bunny or Mustang will I would pick neither .  I favor the brothels in Elko.  8)