Q please delete my SIN account

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Re: Q please delete my the other forum account

Post by rachelvarga »

CoreyInTheHouse link wrote: Just wanted to put it out there that it shouldn't come to a shock to anyone that Rachel or Q have the ability to read your messages. If you have root access to a website, then you are basically god. You can do anything. You can add/delete/modify/view anything you want.

Rachel is on the honor system to not read your messages just as much as Q. I have doubts pms are encrypted in any way so all it takes is a simple SQL query with a few parameters to get what you want e.g:

SELECT Member_ID, Date, Message
FROM User_Messages
WHERE Date BETWEEN '1-Jan-2019' AND '7-Jan-2019'

You should never think what you say on the internet is private because it absolutely is not. When I was in the military, it was drilled in my head the importance of INFOSEC (informtion security): Unless your messages are encrpyted end to end, or you are talking in a secured room, NEVER talk about classified material (in this case, your private conversations).

If the problem is you just don't trust Q, then that's okay. If you ever want to say something super private with another member, just create throwaway emails and take it over there. Or even better, do it on WhatsApp.
Yes we can and I have always been open about it. That's why I put a warning message in the pm.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’ll pm you the email he posted telling Roxanne if she wanted to get reinstated how to contact him
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I'll give you guys one thing... you sure know how to create a shit storm!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chicagobob link wrote: I'll give you guys one thing... you sure know how to create a shit storm!

Maybe it is caused from being shit on for no reason.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Don’t want to get sued, Chuckar?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Duck11 link wrote: Don’t want to get sued, Chuckar?

Some people talk big behind their computers.  Sued my ass...… Sounds like ass hat talking again. 

(not you Duck )
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I know for a fact some PMs were reposted and some members commented on them.  If need be I can post the names.  I always though it was pretty shitty to do this and warned others of it. There is no end to the dirty crap that took place on another site.
Last edited by Cobia on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Cobia link wrote:

Some people talk big behind their computers.  Sued my ass...… Sounds like ass hat talking again. 

(not you Duck )
Will it appear on Judge Judy? Cookiemonster vs. 69er in the case of The Private Message Piracy.

What a little bitch he has become. Threatening to sue everyone. Firefighter, now 69er. The guy who couldn't fund trophies for his defunct awards but has lawyers on standby! Lol I am sure they can't wait to take on his cases every time his panties get in a wad.
Last edited by Slednx on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Slednx link wrote: Will it appear on Judge Judy? Cookiemonster vs. 69er in the case of The Private Message Piracy.

What a little bitch he has become. Threatening to sue everyone. Firefighter, now 69er. The guy who couldn't fund trophies for his defunct awards but has lawyers on standby! Lol I am sure they can't wait to take on his cases every time his panties get in a wad.
What can he sue for? Libel?
If that’s what he’s going for, doesn’t he have to show that he has lost income because of the defamation of character?

Unless he goes by his handles in his everyday life, I don’t see any defamation of character.

I’d love to see this go on Judge Judy. She doesn’t like people that show up with no case at all in her courtroom.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

If your forum is on vanilla forums or any commercial forum provider then the admin may not be able to see the pm if they don't have direct but on self hosted sites you can. Period.

I'll prove it.  One of you send a pm to another.  (That agrees to it)  and I will go in the database and tell you what it said.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: If your forum is on vanilla forums or any commercial forum provider then the admin may not be able to see the pm if they don't have direct but on self hosted sites you can. Period.

I'll prove it.  One of you send a pm to another.  (That agrees to it)  and I will go in the database and tell you what it said.
Someone send me a pm, I give Rachel permission to look
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

You can't copyright a conversation. I can't claim copyright on what you guys say.

A lawsuit by anyone would be really dumb because everyone involved will have their real name exposed. Instant outing.

Suing for libel or defamation (and winning) in the United States is not easy.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

SixT9er link wrote: Someone send me a pm, I give Rachel permission to look
No because someone will say you made it up for me or something. Two ptople that can't be disputed.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: No because someone will say you made it up for me or something. Two ptople that can't be disputed.
No problem.  I will PM one of the girl's testifying that my 26 incher is really 26 inches!  :P
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

I can't imagine those court papers..."Individual Q vs Individual 69r...Mr. Q alleges that Mr. 69r, on the brothel life website, falsely accused Mr. Q of reading PMs" blah blah blah.

It will be trial of the century.

I enjoy S.I.N--I'm not going to treat it like fucking Voldemort from Harry Potter, we can speak it's name FFS--but's easy for me to say since I'm so far removed from the inner circle.
Last edited by TC on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

We remember watching old movies where someone would handle mason jars full of nitroglycerin.  There was always the implication that if you rattled the jar, just a little, there'd be a huge explosion!  As a result, we've learned not to handle unstable substances.

But, we do like to watch!  So, we'll cuddle up over here in the corner, and watch you guys play this one out.  :)
Last edited by Midwest Couple on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
CoreyInTheHouse
Noob
Noob

Post by CoreyInTheHouse »

Rachel Varga link wrote: If your forum is on vanilla forums or any commercial forum provider then the admin may not be able to see the pm if they don't have direct but on self hosted sites you can. Period.

Just wanted to put it out there that it shouldn't come to a shock to anyone that Rachel or Q have the ability to read your messages. If you have root access to a website, then you are basically god. You can do anything. You can add/delete/modify/view anything you want.

Rachel is on the honor system to not read your messages just as much as Q. I have doubts pms are encrypted in any way so all it takes is a simple SQL query with a few parameters to get what you want e.g:

SELECT Member_ID, Date, Message
FROM User_Messages
WHERE Date BETWEEN '1-Jan-2019' AND '7-Jan-2019'

You should never think what you say on the internet is private because it absolutely is not. When I was in the military, it was drilled in my head the importance of INFOSEC (informtion security): Unless your messages are encrpyted end to end, or you are talking in a secured room, NEVER talk about classified material (in this case, your private conversations).

If the problem is you just don't trust Q, then that's okay. If you ever want to say something super private with another member, just create throwaway emails and take it over there. Or even better, do it on WhatsApp.
Last edited by CoreyInTheHouse on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Midwest Couple link wrote: But, we do like to watch!  So, we'll cuddle up over here in the corner, and watch you guys play this one out.  :)
You guys just get Kinkier all the time!
CoreyInTheHouse
Noob
Noob

Post by CoreyInTheHouse »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Yes we can and I have always been open about it. That's why I put a warning message in the pm.
There's no doubt in my mind you run this board with integrity and honor, Rachel. I Just wanted to say my piece and hope anyone reading this understands that you should NEVER say anything super private on here or S.I.N or other boards (i.e. take that warning Rachel put on the PM page seriously).