Honest question, would most guys here even liked the brothels of two decades ago

Everything about the brothel life is here.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Re: Honest question, would most guys here even liked the brothels of two decades ago

Post by billwh »

Slednx link wrote: Interesting. Bill, did you report it to the Health Dept? Most likely not. I got a case of crabs in the 90's from an Elko house. Didn't report it either.

I bring this up because occasionally you'll hear ladies (think Bunnyranch) report as fact in why you should choose a legal brothel that "there has never been a case of a sexually transmitted disease take place inside a brothel since testing began." It is simply false and a flat out lie. Even the State of Nevada Epidemiologist says otherwise. Not trying to be a downer, just letting others know when they hear that statement, that it is false.
I did not report either case to the health Dept. And I'm thinking it was out of embarrassment. Incidentally the second case happened not too long ago in an Elko brothel, also from a BBBJ.

I did mention this to the lady much later, who reminded me about the law that they have to get checked regularly for disease. But urethraitis is caused by bacteria, which are always present in the mouth. You could get that from anybody. You could get that from a woman who has sex with nobody else but you.

My suggestion is to not get a BBBJ or if you do make sure she uses mouthwash first. Even then she should clean you up afterwards maybe using an alcohol- doused washrag.  Now an actual STD like gonorreha or chlamydia - that should have been caught by the examining doctor. But suppose you did report that, how could you prove you got it at that particular place? They could examine the girls but maybe the one that had it already left the business. I don't know how you'd prove it.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chicagobob link wrote: Oh for God's sake!  @@
Lololol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Chicagobob link wrote: Dunno where you partied, but at Exit 23 in 1985 it was the wild west.  I think condoms became law around 1989?  I cut my teeth in Wells the same year - no condoms.
When I said condoms were required a full decade before, I was referencing the year 2000 (two decades ago).  Like I said, when I first partied in a butt hut in the late 80's , they were required.

Back on topic- I kinda liked it back then. I was in my late twenties- early thirties and was horny and could afford to party every weekend, sometimes twice if I wanted to. The vibe was far different, working class men filled the parlors and partied into the wee morning hours. It was commercial sex and today ladies tend to look down on ladies who worked that hard and saw that many clients. It was fun though and if you've never had your dick lathered up between a working girls hands while you held the water pan.....well....then you really haven't lived a complete LPIN life!
Last edited by Slednx on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Slednx link wrote: Not true! This would be around 2000. Condoms were most certainly required. In fact, my first time having sex in a brothel was 1987-88 and condoms were required a full decade before.
I would disagree, when I first partied at the Moonlite Ranch (a couple double-wides), there were no condoms (1982-83), and there was kissing and DATY. I think condoms became mandatory around 1986-87. Now as to what the house rules were I never asked, but I would say what I wanted in the party, and was never turned down.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

I would be careful stating when things were required.

I have seen where different people and different houses said "it is the law".
The problem was that it was the girl's "law" or the "house's "law".
Then, when it becomes the law, girls' and houses ignore the law.

Even now you can find a girl or house ignore the condom law, the anal testing law or even the outdate or no outdate law.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Fun Question:

As for the lack of socializing or connection with the lady, as long as she faked "liking us" for the hour that she was with us, and if the price was considerably more affordable - we'd be on board!  We are impressed with the marketing and business approach the ladies have now and it makes us more willing to pay for today's rates, but we wouldn't have been put off by the "wham bam" if the prices were reflective. 

Alas - we probably would not have made it through the gate as a couple 20 years ago.  Wondering when Goldie (or any other ladies) noticed a more general acceptance of women/couples as acceptable clients in LPIN? 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

In 1986 I was required to use a condom in the Chicken Ranch. However the next night at Fran's ranch in Beatty I was not required. Interestingly enough I got urethraitis that night from a BBJ. Antibiotics cleared that up quickly but that was in the Aids era, so I sweating that out.

I had an ATF for six years, 1988-1994 and it was basically one long GFE party probably long before GFE was a common term. I just told her what I wanted and that's what we did - DFK, DATY, and although i should have learned, she did me orally without a condom. I'm thinking of all the diseases I could have caught but didn't.

We communicated through snail mail and the house phone. no cell phones, no interent - HOW did we live back then?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Fun Question:

As for the lack of socializing or connection with the lady, as long as she faked "liking us" for the hour that she was with us, and if the price was considerably more affordable - we'd be on board!  We are impressed with the marketing and business approach the ladies have now and it makes us more willing to pay for today's rates, but we wouldn't have been put off by the "wham bam" if the prices were reflective. 

Alas - we probably would not have made it through the gate as a couple 20 years ago.  Wondering when Goldie (or any other ladies) noticed a more general acceptance of women/couples as acceptable clients in LPIN?
OK since it was a long time ago, I'll spill...  my first party was a half & half at Mustang for $60!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

billwh link wrote: In 1986 I was required to use a condom in the Chicken Ranch. However the next night at Fran's ranch in Beatty I was not required. Interestingly enough I got urethraitis that night from a BBJ. Antibiotics cleared that up quickly but that was in the Aids era, so I sweating that out.
Interesting. Bill, did you report it to the Health Dept? Most likely not. I got a case of crabs in the 90's from an Elko house. Didn't report it either.

I bring this up because occasionally you'll hear ladies (think Bunnyranch) report as fact in why you should choose a legal brothel that "there has never been a case of a sexually transmitted disease take place inside a brothel since testing began." It is simply false and a flat out lie. Even the State of Nevada Epidemiologist says otherwise. Not trying to be a downer, just letting others know when they hear that statement, that it is false.
Last edited by Slednx on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

SixT9er link wrote: Googled

HIV testing 1986
Condoms 1988
That would make sense, because the girl at the Chicken Ranch in 1986 had me use a condom but apparently it wasn't mandatory. That same year the girl at Fran's did not require one, nor did I request one. I wonder how many brothel patrons did get HIV before the 1988 requirement?
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Slednx link wrote: Think about it for a minute.

1. Half and half was the standard party. No kissing, no DATY. Most ladies would balk at such a request.

2. No correspondence prior or after party. No phone #'s were given out, Internet was in it's infancy

3. Even in person correspondence was limited, if it was slow....sure, let's have a drink beforehand. If it was busy, hurry up, before you lose your spot in line.

4. No where to share your experiences in the houses. No where to really send your review and let the world know how great Sable or Destiny was.

But, what if I also told you the houses were far more packed and that you could enjoy a "party" for about 1 days pay. Would you have become a participant in those days?

I think you can mostly have the same experience if you choose to nowadays with perhaps the exception of your last statement. You certainly do not need to have an online presence of any kind to have a great time at any number of houses. Probably 95% or more of LPIN customers don't. I wouldn't have had any problem with it back then and I have no problem with it as it is now which isn't that much different imho unless it's by choice.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Yea, nowadays everyone gets HPV and herpes and it’s all good apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

Post by interested bystander »

Slednx link wrote: Think about it for a minute.

1. Half and half was the standard party. No kissing, no DATY. Most ladies would balk at such a request.

2. No correspondence prior or after party. No phone #'s were given out, Internet was in it's infancy

3. Even in person correspondence was limited, if it was slow....sure, let's have a drink beforehand. If it was busy, hurry up, before you lose your spot in line.

4. No where to share your experiences in the houses. No where to really send your review and let the world know how great Sable or Destiny was.

But, what if I also told you the houses were far more packed and that you could enjoy a "party" for about 1 days pay. Would you have become a participant in those days?
I think that in any era you got what you were looking for.  My first party was in 1992 at Madame Butterflys/Mabels (which is now Love Ranch South) and I had a number of parties there before moving to Reno in 1998.  I had kissing and DATY.  I had girls give me not only phone numbers but the address to their houses in Vegas (I never contacted them though).  I do agree that at the southern houses there was no parlor talk, you picked from a lineup or left and any talking you did was during the party.

When I moved to Reno the houses were a revelation.  I could talk to the girls all I wanted before booking a party and many more girls were open to the kind of party I liked.  I got my first bbbj in Moundhouse and had several over the years, always spontaneous, never requested.  Also I joined my first internet message board in 1997, at the time it was called Georgia Powers Brothel Connection, so to go to a space where all of your points held you would have to go back well over 20 years. 

Folks like Midwest Couple would have been disappointed though as most houses didn’t allow women in.  The Hof owned houses, BR and LR at that time, and the Sagebrush allowed women in but only at the Bunnyranch were they allowed to linger in the parlor.
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

Two decades ago was the heyday of my partying. I had just moved to California working for a company that had a largely unused condo in Lake Tahoe, open to employees for a $35 cleaning fee.

As IB points out, this is when the boards were first getting started. Starting with Bashful's Paranoia site, you could read reviews to find those gems where GFE like parties were avail.

The Internet boom was in its heyday, with lots of guys cashing in their stock options to pay for parties.

And everyone was complaining about how slow it was compared to the 70's and 80's.