How busy is Mustang, generally?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

How busy is Mustang, generally?

Post by TheImpsDelight »

So I am thinking that for my next trip I will finally venture out of the NE houses and head over to the Reno area for at least one party. It seems like the most positive reviews on the independent forums come out of Mustang, and there are a handful of ladies I have in mind (although I will say Sagebrush seems to be a close second as well, so perhaps I'll check them out too).

I suppose it doesn't matter too much, since they have so many gals on hand - but I was just curious, how busy is it there, generally? I've seen ladies like Kitti and Rachel mention being constantly booked, at times. What's the likelihood I walk in and x and y ladies that I was hoping to meet are all booked up for the day? Not a critique if that is the case, just curious.

Oh and, another random thing I was curious about -- talking to some of the ladies in the NE houses that have experience working in the bigger ones -- It sounds like a popular method of ladies finding clients/clients finding ladies they're interested in is by everyone hanging out in the bar/parlor and starting small talk. Is that in fact the case? Only certain houses? Certainly appeals to a socially awkward person like myself.

Thanks in advance to any insight.  :)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

The next 3 or so months are the “slow” time at least historically. Things change on any given day but odds are you’ll have a great selection of Ladies to choose from.
At the Mustang you go into the bar and hang out and approach the Lady you are interested in or ask the bartender to send a Lady to you. Some Ladies will approach you but seems most don’t.
They will give you a lineup if you request it. Just tell the bartender you’d like a lineup. All the Ladie who are on shift and available will be in the lineup. They will take you into the Brothel behind the green door for this. The bar area officially isn’t the Brothel
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: If you want to see Rachel or one of the other popular lady make an appointment. If you go on a weekend evening the place is going to be busy.
I was spoiled when I was seeing Victoria she would start at 6:00 AM and If I was not the only one in the house there were not very many people there. Even with no one there I remember walking in with Bailey Rose and one other ladies rocking the place out. Or other ladies dancing. I enjoyed it have a great party with Victoria then have a nice breakfast and head out for the rest of my day.
  Now I really messed this up After Victoria  retired i went and had one party with Tori. I made it in at the end of  her shift. The party was crazy awesome and they just get better and she is probably the easiest lady I have ever talked with. But then she started  ending her shift earlier in the morning making it to early to get to the ranch. So now she has taken me out of my morning comfort zone but damn she gives an unbelievable party. I just have to be there when the house is busier.
If you can get into the house on a weekday before noon it usually is not to busy after that it can be crazy or slow. It just depends on what is going on. Damn It I think I could live at the mustang and never get tired of the place.
You are there at 6 am? Who knows. maybe you will run into me someday. I will be walking out as you are walking in.?

On a semi serious note. You needs to think outside the Box Chuck!

You drag yours butt into MR around 4 am at the latest. You tell Tori you want 3 hours the first 2 hours you two take a nap in her room at 6 am she wakes you up for morning Sex at 7 of 7 30 am you are done you are back in your morning comfort Zone and Tori still probably in bed at her normal time give or take a few minutes. She works till 5 am normally, but if you book her from 4 to 7 am with a nap at the beginning you can finish with a bang. With you both being in your element.??? Make it happen Chuck.?
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Ironman you been drinking your bath water and it has some hair in it. Tori is working 5 to 3 now and hopefully she stays on that schedule or maybe even start earlier in the day. That works for me. As far as sleeping that might be tough to fall asleep with her in the room. Always been pretty active when we are in the room together. Lol
Then you is doing it wrong? If she wears you out sufficiently enough you will be ready for a nap after. Now I know Tori knows what she is doing.? But you must be doing it wrong buddy.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.