Q please delete my SIN account

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Re: Q please delete my the other forum account

Post by rachelvarga »

CoreyInTheHouse link wrote: Just wanted to put it out there that it shouldn't come to a shock to anyone that Rachel or Q have the ability to read your messages. If you have root access to a website, then you are basically god. You can do anything. You can add/delete/modify/view anything you want.

Rachel is on the honor system to not read your messages just as much as Q. I have doubts pms are encrypted in any way so all it takes is a simple SQL query with a few parameters to get what you want e.g:

SELECT Member_ID, Date, Message
FROM User_Messages
WHERE Date BETWEEN '1-Jan-2019' AND '7-Jan-2019'

You should never think what you say on the internet is private because it absolutely is not. When I was in the military, it was drilled in my head the importance of INFOSEC (informtion security): Unless your messages are encrpyted end to end, or you are talking in a secured room, NEVER talk about classified material (in this case, your private conversations).

If the problem is you just don't trust Q, then that's okay. If you ever want to say something super private with another member, just create throwaway emails and take it over there. Or even better, do it on WhatsApp.
Yes we can and I have always been open about it. That's why I put a warning message in the pm.
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

Sign me up Rachel if any sends me a message feel free to post it.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Post by TheImpsDelight »

I'll go ahead and pm Highlander for these purposes. I give Rachel permission to read the pm.

Or am I now a s.i.n. "troublemaker"?  :P
Last edited by TheImpsDelight on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Midwest Couple link wrote: ...we do like to watch!  So, we'll cuddle up over here in the corner, and watch you guys play this one out.  :)
Anytime!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

TheImpsDelight link wrote: I'll go ahead and pm Highlander for these purposes. I give Rachel permission to read the pm.

Or am I now a s.i.n. "troublemaker"?  :P
Was it this?

TheImpsDelight 1546955977 pm to be read by Rachel That's a Seahawks "12" right? Go 'Hawks!
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Post by TheImpsDelight »

Yep, that is it.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

TheImpsDelight link wrote: Yep, that is it.
Please clarify
So are you saying that is a pm you sent to highlander and Rachel was able to go into his acct and look at it?
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Post by TheImpsDelight »

SixT9er link wrote: Please clarify
So are you saying that is a pm you sent to highlander and Rachel was able to go into his acct and look at it?

Correct. Sorry for the lack of clarity.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

TheImpsDelight link wrote:

…… and I know a board that did that WITHOUT permission and several of that board members would comment on them.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

Yep I will confirm that is the message I received and there is nothing different in my account. I didn't have to sign in or change my password or anything like that.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: So TheImpsdelight sent a PM to Highlander with an agreement for Rachel to see if she could read the PM without them knowing. Rachel posted the correct PM with both agreeing it was the correct PM Also a Google search showed that a forum administrator can read messages. It is also common knowledge  that brothel management read the messages of the ladies.
So no matter what forum you are on best to be safe and watch what you PM to other members.

Yep, just as several of us posted in the past.  On another board I saw several PMs that other members had posted and they were put up on another board for all the members to see and comment on.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Post by TheImpsDelight »

Cobia link wrote:

Yep, just as several of us posted in the past.  On another board I saw several PMs that other members had posted and they were put up on another board for all the members to see and comment on.

Do you have any screenshots of that board, out of curiosity? Or are you worried about outing non-Q posters? (I suppose you could always edit out their names, but it likely wouldn't be hard to pick them out by writing style)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Do you have any screenshots of that board, out of curiosity? Or are you worried about outing non-Q posters? (I suppose you could always edit out their names, but it likely wouldn't be hard to pick them out by writing style)

The lady that works on my lap top saved the entire board at that time but I don't want to put it up for the reason you mentioned.  If a certain ass hole don't stop with his BS I may post it.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

roxanneprice link wrote: It's kind of wild that Q has made two open letters to two different posters here. He used unprofessional language and everything. Q must be feeling stressed out. I think that as the forum admin you should use professional language in public, but that's just my opinion.
No need to make excuses for Q . 
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

roxanneprice link wrote: I'm not trying to make excuses for him. I don't even understand the full issue. I was just making the observation that he appears to be stressed. That's all.

Great observation Roxanneprice. 
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

*Singing*
I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round
I just had tooooo let it go
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

roxanneprice link wrote: It's kind of wild that Q has made two open letters to two different posters here. He used unprofessional language and everything. Q must be feeling stressed out. I think that as the forum admin you should use professional language in public, but that's just my opinion.
Has it already been 90 days? Q (Cookiemonster) seems to have these meltdowns like clockwork. Poor guy, imagine what his blood pressure must be. He looked so unhealthy when I saw him at CWMC, and he has the nerve to comment on 69ers weight. He was wondering around at the parlor like a lost dog, looking for a friend. Funmonger and myself just sitting there having a drink like old friends, watching a guy who clearly no one wanted there. I felt sorry for him in person. Even his mod and mentor Shooter seems to have deserted him. Sucks to be him.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

roxanneprice link wrote: Bob, yes. We may have been soul mates in a past life, if those do exist.
That's quite possible... Lydia says that her and I were once married in a previous life. 
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Slednx link wrote: Has it already been 90 days? Q (Cookiemonster) seems to have these meltdowns like clockwork. Poor guy, imagine what his blood pressure must be. He looked so unhealthy when I saw him at C*MC, and he has the nerve to comment on 69ers weight. He was wondering around at the parlor like a lost dog, looking for a friend. Funmonger and myself just sitting there having a drink like old friends, watching a guy who clearly no one wanted there. I felt sorry for him in person. Even his mod and mentor Shooter seems to have deserted him. Sucks to be him.

;D Have you seen his latest "melt down " ?  I reckon he is talking to himself, no one else has posted in his "blow out".  Yep, it must suck to be him.

and he is still at it.  Geeezzz what an idiot.  ;D ;D
Last edited by Cobia on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Cobia link wrote:

;D Have you seen his latest "melt down " ?  I reckon he is talking to himself, no one else has posted in his "blow out".  Yep, it must suck to be him.

and he is still at it.  Geeezzz what an idiot.  ;D ;D
His meltdown continues but there have been some  minions have chimed in  trying to defend him.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Wildfire link wrote: His meltdown continues but there have been some  minions have chimed in  trying to defend him.
I was banned so I can't see them or any of the forum.  I am done with the entire thing.