" All truth all time ".....lol

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

" All truth all time ".....lol

Post by Cobia »

Got a good laugh from an idiot on another board.  He poste I am an old coot.  He got that part right.  ;D

He still post he never posted other members PMs .  What a crock of BS.  I may have to name names of the ones I saw if I need too.  Hope no one is falling for his BS because he lies like a dog.

He is pissing about me reporting a member in fight club.  Yep , I did when there was personal attacks and I posted a lot of political crap just to piss some idiots off.  He plays favorites and lets some attack the ones he is jealous of. What a POS !!

Stay tuned.....
Last edited by Cobia on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I may be an old coot but at least I didn't get drunk and wreck a rental car and end up in jail charged with DWI or DUI.  However the state of Nevada words it.

Yep, there were PMs posted from another site...….

( go get um big ego .... ;D  )
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Oh wow ….ass hat got but hurt.  ;D  I love it.  Come on big ego, go get um. ;D ;D ;D
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ok folks, I will try to end this crap here and now.  Don't want this site to look like the " trash "  site. 
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I honestly think Q gets drunk and makes his dumb-shit posts. His version of things vary greatly from the truth, and I know for a fact he read my PM's, when I was on his board.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Aren't you guys afraid of being sued by Cookie and left penniless? Lol

I get a kick of watching his meltdowns. Threatening to sue everyone much like Dennis use to. Poor loser
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!