Bunny ranch vs Mustang ranch

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Why?
Why not ?
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Just curious how Elko is better than Mustang. As I have not been there. I would like to check out Dovetail one if these days though
As to Mustang vs Elko that is comparing apples to oranges .  Yes they are both brothels and they both have very lovely ladies.  But large vs Small

Mustang large operation,  large overhead , bar , restaurant ,large number of ladies , and yes higher prices .

Eklo small brothel ,  small bar , no pressure , lower overhead , lovely ladies , great owens and staff , conveniently located in town and yes lower prices.
Jasperdayton
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Jasperdayton »

Well the World Famous Mustang Ranch has the ravishing Rachel Varga and Jasper Dayton! So come and play with us!

Catch me while you can! ?

XxxJasper

Instagram: Jaspermustangranch
Twitter: Jaminjasperd
?jasper@mustangranch
9am-9pm
Last edited by Jasperdayton on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram: JasperMustangRanch
Go check out my page!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Jasperdayton link wrote: Well the World Famous Mustang Ranch has the ravishing Rachel Varga and Jasper Dayton!
Mic drop...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Jasperdayton link wrote: Well the World Famous Mustang Ranch has the ravishing Rachel Varga and Jasper Dayton! So come and play with us!

Catch me while you can! ?

XxxJasper

Instagram: Jaspermustangranch
Twitter: Jaminjasperd
?jasper@mustangranch
9am-9pm
Checkmate
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chicagobob link wrote: For me, its all about the ladies.  A lot of my "regular girls" have moved to the Bunny Ranch in recent years.  I tend to follow those who treat me well.  The Mustang is hands down far and above with its amenities, but the Bunny Ranch holds some old school memories for me and I still dig the vibe!  8)
I can respect that you are making it about the girl. As it should be. Not getting all hung up on the building or who owns it.

As long as you are happy with the lady In front of you at the moment, and the experience you two are sharing together.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
AQuietMan
Noob
Noob

Post by AQuietMan »

I like the Wildhorse Saloon.  The architecture in that place is rather interesting, and I feel like I can relax there.  Plus, the ladies will do the pole and lap dance thing sometimes, which makes it fun.

The Sagebrush is probably my second fave, as far as a 'relaxing' vibe when visiting.  Not too cramped, at least in the bar area.  I mention it since it's part of the Bunnyranch empire now.  I haven't been there since Marvin sold the place, though, so I don't know how much has changed since then.

There are other fun places too, but this is about BR vs MR, so that's another topic.
Who kept mostly to himself
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

All brothels are different in many ways. I don't think anyone is better than anyone else, they are just different and cater to people differently.