Why do u like a quickie?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Why do u like a quickie?

Post by Lucielove_elko »

what is your favorite thing about a quickie? What is your favorite thing about a long long party?[/size]
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Sorry, don't care for quickies.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Time is relative.  We dont all define quicky or longer party the same way. 

In theory though Quickies are better than nothing at all.? As for Longer parties if you have the right girl in front of you a longer party can never truly be long enough.☹ So yeah time its all relative.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

Lucielove_elko link wrote: what is your favorite thing about a quickie? What is your favorite thing about a long long party?[/size]
Quickie?  Uhuhh!  Gotta be slow hand lovin'.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

The main thing quick I like is time at the Dentist office. I am not a "quickie" sort of guy.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

In some cases, a shorter party is good if I'm with a new girl and unsure of a full hour. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

What I like is never quick. Always slow and sensual
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

"Wham bam, thank you Ma'am!"  Nope, cant do that. I wanna experience the Lady I'm with for as long as I can.  :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Post by TheImpsDelight »

I like something in the middle - 1, maybe 2 hours at most (or is 1 considered a "quickie"?). Enough to get the whole experience but not so much as to tire either of us out too much.

Although, if I ever felt I had enough discretionary income, an outdate would sure be fun.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

TheImpsDelight link wrote: I like something in the middle - 1, maybe 2 hours at most (or is 1 considered a "quickie"?). Enough to get the whole experience but not so much as to tire either of us out too much.

Although, if I ever felt I had enough discretionary income, an outdate would sure be fun.
I don’t consider an hr a “quickie” in my book a quickie is 30 min or usually less. Skip the prelims and jump right into intercourse is a quickie
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

TheImpsDelight link wrote: I like something in the middle - 1, maybe 2 hours at most (or is 1 considered a "quickie"?). Enough to get the whole experience but not so much as to tire either of us out too much.

Thats why I said time is relative we dont all define quixky the same way. For argument sake just assume anything over an hour you are inching towards a longer party. Depending on your history with the lady the rate will probably reflect that. 30 minutes to an hour again for argument sake only is probably below average to average time for a party depending on the people involved in the transaction, and also depending on how close to the full hour you get.

Quicky like 9er said is probably just wham bam thank you mam sex. In theory somewhere between 15 minutes and just under 30 minutes in length.  But again its all relative. Depending on whom you are with even 24 hours can seem to short.all relative.?
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

I like quickies because then the lady doesn't have to put up with me for too long.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

ShyKyle87 link wrote: I like quickies because then the lady doesn't have to put up with me for too long.
????
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

not sure most guys here like quickie parties....
i like the blow and go like anyone else but only if it's comparable to the sidewinder special
or the HD special, i guess...
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

Ironman link wrote: Thats why I said time is relative we dont all define quixky the same way. For argument sake just assume anything over an hour you are inching towards a longer party. Depending on your history with the lady the rate will probably reflect that. 30 minutes to an hour again for argument sake only is probably below average to average time for a party depending on the people involved in the transaction, and also depending on how close to the full hour you get.

Quicky like 9er said is probably just wham bam thank you mam sex. In theory somewhere between 15 minutes and just under 30 minutes in length.  But again its all relative. Depending on whom you are with even 24 hours can seem to short.all relative.?
Yes I agree that depending on who you are with just 24 hours isn't enough, I like a bit longer usually like 2 hours is the best for really getting enough and not feeling rushed but sometimes an hour is plenty of time to enjoy one another!
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com