Can you legislate sex?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Can you legislate sex?

Post by SixT9er »

Can the government control what two consenting adults decide they want to do?

There are many laws on the books across this country forbidding various sec acts. I wonder when these laws were passed what prompted them and did they ever really think they could enforce them?

I’m not talking about rape etc, I’m referring to sex happening between consenting adults. When they wrote the laws did they have a special anti sodomy task force put together?

Just silly random thoughts that can and do filter into the LPIN world with its laws.

Who’s Kidding who?

As we all know laws are only followed by law abiding citizens...
Last edited by SixT9er on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Well you can legislate about anything with a majority vote of the legastator and the signature of the executive .  And that is at State and Federal level as long as it doesn't violate the state constitution or United States Constitution.

Now the question is it enforceable .  And under the republic form of government if the law doesn't violate the constitution it's good to go.  Than if you don't like you must get your representatives to vote to change the laws.

Now to LPIN . Maybe be the focus of new laws should be on pimps not the ladies or customers .

Make the ladies true independents contractors  . 
Last edited by Wildfire on Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.