Have you ever cheated because you couldn’t help yourself?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Have you ever cheated because you couldn’t help yourself?

Post by Lucielove_elko »

have you ever cheated on your significant other because you just couldn’t help yourself?!? Or have you cheated because your Significant other was somehow lacking in their end of the relationship? [/size]
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

Lucielove_elko link wrote: have you ever cheated on your significant other because you just couldn’t help yourself?!? Or have you cheated because your Significant other was somehow lacking in their end of the relationship? [/size]
My very first brothel experience, and subsequent brothel visits while we were still a couple, happened because my bride at the time had lost interest in sex.  I had to have my ashes hauled or I was gonna go crazy.  I suppose that could be called "cheating", but I'd characterize is as more like mental health therapy.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Yes, I have. Yes, I've regretted it. Yes, I wanted to know what it was like. And yes, if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't.

That's why I go to brothels in the first place!
CoreyInTheHouse
Noob
Noob

Post by CoreyInTheHouse »

Never. No judgement on anyone that does, because that's their business and none of mine, but for me personally, no.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

CoreyInTheHouse link wrote: Never. No judgement on anyone that does, because that's their business and none of mine, but for me personally, no.
thats really nice!
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

I've fooled around like that,  but the only times I've actually done the deed was with a professional. And that started as a result of getting cut off. Cut me off?  You can't cut me off,  you don't know where I'm getting it!  Cutting a man off is a bad idea, it forces action.
Still searching for Stifler's mom! ?
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

ChubbyChaser link wrote: I've fooled around like that,  but the only times I've actually done the deed was with a professional. And that started as a result of getting cut off. Cut me off?  You can't cut me off,  you don't know where I'm getting it!  Cutting a man off is a bad idea, it forces action.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?PC=I ... ORM=WRVORC
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I don’t believe you can “not help yourself” you are in control and choose to “cheat” or not to cheat. If you choose to spend time with a Lady you do it of your own free will and choice and the reasons are yours. You have to live with your choices. It bothers some later and others it doesn’t. It just is but it’s always your choice
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!