No intercourse party

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Nope.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

When I first started going to the houses my first 3 parties were non intercourse 69 parties. I’m open to them now as well. Parties now just go with the flow but usually include intercourse 
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I could go for a non-intercourse 69 party.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I haven't done any nonintercourse parties.  Although, I might consider doing a massage party with a "happy ending" if I'm too tired to do a full blown party. 8) ;D
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

It's happened before, but not intentional.... sometimes things just get carried away.  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Chicagobob link wrote: It's happened before, but not intentional.... sometimes things just get carried away.  ;D

All's well that ends well.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Would you pay for a no intercourse party? Are other activities more important to you than intercourse?
Oh Yeah! Every time I go see Mamasan  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

I have done many of these parties, sometimes it isnt all about sex, sometimes it is about being close with another person
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Oh Yeah! Every time I go see Mamasan  ;D
Getting tittie fucked in the ass? ?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chicagobob link wrote: Getting tittie fucked in the ass? ?
Is that even possible?!?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Uncle_Duke
Noob
Noob

Post by Uncle_Duke »

In between Nevada trips I used to visit a couple of AMP's,  sometimes full service, sometimes not.  Still got off and had fun. I think that I would pay for one in a brothel with the right lady.  As I get older I find that the foreplay is more exciting than the intercourse, besides it takes longer  :-*
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

SixT9er link wrote: Is that even possible?!?
Absolutely!  It's almost as good as a tongue!  :P
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

Uncle_Duke link wrote: In between Nevada trips I used to visit a couple of AMP's,
Yeah, me too.  More often than not I cannot get off while wearing a condom.  So I go for FBSM or a naked cuddlefest with a HE. 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Guys let’s stay on track, no discussion of illegal activities. LPIN related only please
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Yeah.....  On any given LPIN trip, the first party is usually "all out".  then the next day it's questionable.  THEN the third or fourth day (If I come across a lady who really "clicks") is a cuddle party. 

Welcome to my world at 66,
Welcome to my world st 66 with marginal diabetes
Welcome to my world at 66 with marginal diabetes  and me turning into a fat (Dirty) old man

But DAMN, all three of those type parties are still a shitload of fun and well worth the money!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

FredT link wrote: Yeah.....  On any given LPIN trip, the first party is usually "all out".  then the next day it's questionable.  THEN the third or fourth day (If I come across a lady who really "clicks") is a cuddle party. 

Welcome to my world at 66,
Welcome to my world st 66 with marginal diabetes
Welcome to my world at 66 with marginal diabetes  and me turning into a fat (Dirty) old man

But DAMN, all three of those type parties are still a shitload of fun and well worth the money!
Just tell the girls you are a taildragger pilot.  They will misunderstand what you mean and get all excited.  :P
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I actually had a few party’s that we just hugged and kissed and he got stimulated but I was not to touch it at all. He wanted the explosion in his head and wend home with a woody. Don’t understand but it has happened.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Vanityaffair link wrote: I actually had a few party’s that we just hugged and kissed and he got stimulated but I was not to touch it at all. He wanted the explosion in his head and wend home with a woody. Don’t understand but it has happened.
XO Vanity
Oh gosh, can't do it  ??? If the little guy decides to be happy, we need the physical explosion  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts