BBW's anywhere?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Re: BBW's anywhere?

Post by Vanityaffair »

I have worked with many BBW. All had pretty faces with the right curves. To bad they did not stay around long.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

One thing I've noticed and lamented,  there are never big girls with curvy shapes and pretty faces.  Why not?  Is that really such a small segment of the market so as to not warrant any of those girls? I think there are more of us guys that like that than people think! Am I wrong?
Still searching for Stifler's mom! ?
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Red Diamonds at Sheri's seems to have done well as a courtesan. I've partied with Alexia at the Mustang & she was great. She is big & beautiful!  :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

I am curvy with a pretty face and would love to meet you. Not as full figured as some ladies you might find in other ranches, but if you do want to visit Elko usually men who like curvy girls enjoy being with me. We also have a few other girls here that have voluptuous curves, you’d have to check with Louis to see who is working because he manages our calendars. But I think you’d be able to find what you are looking for in Elko.
Last edited by Lucielove_elko on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

Post by interested bystander »

Prospector Bob link wrote: Red Diamonds at Sheri's seems to have done well as a courtesan. I've partied with Alexia at the Mustang & she was great. She is big & beautiful!  :)
Alexia is a favorite of mine.  Very pretty and a great party.  The last time I partied with her though she had lost a lot of weight and was on the slender side.  For various reasons I haven’t seen her in a few years so I’m not sure what her body type is currently. 
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I wouldn’t classify Alexia as a BBW. She is a Tall Lady with a “big bone” frame and is very curvaceous. I do agree with IB that she has lost some weight from a few years ago.
She refers to herself as “Amazon Goddess” for good reason as she’s at least six ft tall!
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

SixT9er link wrote: She refers to herself as “Amazon Goddess” for good reason as she’s at least six ft tall!
Hahahaha, wow,  that'd be interesting.  My sweet spot is more like 5'5", curvy and big in the hips and chest areas,  well and everywhere else,  hahaha! 
;D
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Check out Lay!oni Stroxxx at Sagebrush! She's really pretty and has an awesome personality.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Lucielove_elko link wrote: I am curvy with a pretty face and would love to meet you. Not as full figured as some ladies you might find in other ranches, but if you do want to visit Elko usually men who like curvy girls enjoy being with me. We also have a few other girls here that have voluptuous curves, you’d have to check with Louis to see who is working because he manages our calendars. But I think you’d be able to find what you are looking for in Elko.
Lucie, though I've never partied with you but have met you and seen your pictures, I would describe you as being JUST curvy enough without being too curvy. Just right. But that's only my humble opinion.
ChubbyChaser
Noob
Noob

Post by ChubbyChaser »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Not sure if she would be considered BBW but Ember might be what your looking for.
Where might I find Ember?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Ember is a sweetie!  She's a bit young (19?), but really sexy!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

billwh link wrote: Lucie, though I've never partied with you but have met you and seen your pictures, I would describe you as being JUST curvy enough without being too curvy. Just right. But that's only my humble opinion.
Thank u!! :)
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I just saw an amazon girl at Bella’s website. No name but not sure if that’s what you are looking for.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again