My Visit to Inez's - Lily

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

SixT9er link wrote: Chuckar answered the KSF question but I’ll repeat

“Known Sick Fuck”

I had a feeling it was something like that!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I found out that Lily is now working at Mona's across the street from Inez's. Good, I've never been to Mona's, this is all the more reason to go there.
monaselko
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by monaselko »

So Happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Lily....she is a one of a kind type of girl! :) :)
Monas Ranch    Elkogfe.com     Join Our Team             
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

It took about two months to get over that high. Like I said in the review, it was like an atomic bomb went off, and how do you deal with that? I was probably stunned and shocked, LOL but really. I was.

Those two months I felt this weird energy; stimulation. I thought of sex almost continually.

I came down from that and saw Lily twice again when she was at Mona's. Those experiences were very subdued and relaxed.

I will see her again in a couple of weeks. Although this early into my re-entry into the world of LPIN, I have thought about seeing other women, but so far I haven't gotten past Lily. She is giving me what I want. Actually, MORE than I want.
Last edited by billwh on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

billwh link wrote: It took about two months to get over that high. Like I said in the review, it was like an atomic bomb went off, and how do you deal with that? I was probably stunned and shocked, LOL but really. I was.

Those two months I felt this weird energy; stimulation. I thought of sex almost continually.

I came down from that and saw Lily twice again when she was at Mona's. Those experiences were very subdued and relaxed.

I will see her again in a couple of weeks. Although this early into my re-entry into the world of LPIN, I have thought about seeing other women, but so far I haven't gotten past Lily. She is giving me what I want.
When you find a Lady who takes incredible care of you then why search elsewhere? I saw Lily a couple years ago, she gives a great party.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Post by TheImpsDelight »

SixT9er link wrote: Chuckar answered the KSF question but I’ll repeat

“Known Sick Fuck”
Been trying to find the exact meaning of that one for a month or so now! Finally!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FYI: Lily is back at Inez.  Hot as ever!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Chicagobob link wrote: FYI: Lily is back at Inez.  Hot as ever!  :P
She was at Inez's when I met her last August! Then she moved to Mona's and now back to Inez's! I asked her why she moves from one to the other and she says, I go wherever the boss sends me. Ah, well, I don't care where she's at as long as there's a bed and a door that can be closed!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Agree with SixT9er .. He has great Taste in Ladies . The Lady He is talking about I have met and While We Did not Party .. I was amazed By Her Beauty and Poise .. She was a Great COY in My Humble Opinion    . She is on My List for My Blonde Tour Trip along with Kitten at The Mustang and Vanity at the Desert Club .. Add Julie and Mila and it Should be a Great Time ..
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Crappie1 link wrote: Be careful, the testosterone spike she creates will throw everything out of kilter. You are in for a treat
my friend as the repeat parties just get better and better as she figures you out  :o
And this is basically what has happened, what that second sentence says. I just got back from Elko and had four parties with Lily and my experiences with her keep me going back.

Although, let's face it. This is probably true of any provider who knows her trade. The repeat parties are going to get better as she learns what you like.
Last edited by billwh on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

So I see that she has made the final five for Courtesan of the Year! In fact, I got the news from another monger and then texted her to congratulate her and she hadn't even heard the news! I mentioned the banquet where they announce the winners, and she said, "I hope they let me go to it!" LOL

Great news!
monaselko
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by monaselko »

billwh link wrote: So I see that she has made the final five for Courtesan of the Year! In fact, I got the news from another monger and then texted her to congratulate her and she hadn't even heard the news! I mentioned the banquet where they announce the winners, and she said, "I hope they let me go to it!" LOL

Great news!
Sounds like Lily, I think she should choose me to be her date! :)
Monas Ranch    Elkogfe.com     Join Our Team