What is your favorite way to spend time in the brothel?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

What is your favorite way to spend time in the brothel?

Post by Lucielove_elko »

From start to finish what is your favorite way to spend your time in the brothel?!
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Lucielove_elko link wrote: From start to finish what is your favorite way to spend your time in the brothel?!
Sleeping in a chair in the bar with my eyes open till I wake up enough around 2 or 2:30 am for a party if I have what I feel is enough money to pay for one.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Partying comes first then just hanging out. I usually come out there for 5 to 7 days at a time so I do outdates a lot.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I like to start by visiting for 20-30 minutes sometimes longer just to settle down and get acquainted with the Lady. Then head back for an intimate passionate encounter. Afterwards depending on variables I’ll hang out in the bar and visit or may just leave and go crash
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Sleeping Next to a Sweet Lady .. Peter has to Many Rules No Naked in the Bar .. Also No Parties on the Bar .. Thanks Peter  : :)
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I like to mix it up and have a different experience each time  :) I do like to spend a little time at the bar with the lady, but as far as partying it will depend on my mood as to the type of party  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Aside from spending time with a beautiful Kekid lady in my arms? 

Well, that would be  relaxing in the bar AFTER a great party and watching all the other beautiful (almost nekkid) ladies ply their trade .....  Hell, I have been known stay until dawn doing that!