Description terms

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Description terms

Post by SixT9er »

When describing a Lady to someone who hasn’t seen her what type of terms do you use to paint as accurate a picture of her as you can.

Beautiful may be true but not very descriptive

I try to decribe her as I see her not nessecerily as she really is or isn’t but thru my eyes.

Example:
She looks to be early to mid 30’s. Medium length brown hair with auburn highlights. Deep brown eyes with a sparkle in them. A smile that encoumoases her entire face. Light complexion with C-D breasts on a slender yet curve in the right places body. Approx 5’ 6” with long shapely legs that end at a beautifully proportioned Butt.

The above may or may not be the description of an actual Lady I know but with that description I feel I have given a pretty good glimpse of the Lady so that who I’m talking to can make an informed decision if he’s interested or not
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

That sounds like a great description to me!! Good point to because beautiful isn’t really the best way to tell people what a lady looks like :-)
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Unfortunately, most guys aren't honest in public forums. Everything is far too flattering, just read the OP's description.

How about something like she was a petite, platinum blonde with blue eyes, a good complexion, nice teeth.  An incredible one handed ass you could bounce a quarter off, flat stomach, toned legs, small perky B cups and some tacky tattoos on her hips and back that ruined her otherwise flawless body.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
monaselko
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by monaselko »

I think the more descriptive the better, one guys meaning of beautiful might not be the same for another guy, everyone
has different perceptions, opinions, no eyes see the exact same.
Monas Ranch    Elkogfe.com     Join Our Team