Do you like being blindfolded?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Do you like being blindfolded?

Post by Lucielove_elko »

Do you like being blindfolded? Have you ever done this before? Have you ever experimented with a subjugation mask?
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Sorry , not for me.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’ve never been blindfolded but would be willing to try as long as it didn’t involve Being submissive. I think I could get into just feeling what was going on etc, sounds erotic but not being whipped or anything like that.
I could only do this with a Lady I trust 100%
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

If the Lady Lets Me Blindfold her First  .. Then I might think about it  :o
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Never tried it  ??? It would probably have to be a lady I've partied with a couple times before I tried, but it's intriguing  8)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

How about a party where you are both blindfolded and just have your other senses to guide you. This sounds fun. I live to touch a woman and feel her body but can only imagine how much more I’d notice blindfolded.
The scent and sounds of the Lady would also be amplified along with the feel of her hot breath.

Ok I’m thinking this blindfold stuff is sounding more fun by the moment...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

A few years ago I was road tripping to Vegas on my own for my birthday and was planning to celebrate at Sheri's. On the way down I stopped at the Mustang and turned in the V card to Tiana. Anyway for my second ever sexual encounter I booked a two girl with Cassie and Red Diamonds in the 60's bungalow. The ladies were both claiming they had the best oral skills, so they decided I was to be blindfolded and declare a winner. I was already nervous enough and this just added to it. But it was also exhilarating. I have not really thought about it since but I think I would be okay with sensory play. Light touching, feathers, ladies nails, hot, and cold even some abrupt sounds around the room to keep me guessing where the next touch would come from while being blindfolded. I may need to do this now my mind is racing with possibilities.  I'll be in Elko/Carlin at the end of the month, so maybe then.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
dreamscometrue
Noob
Noob

Post by dreamscometrue »

Done it once, I liked it
monaselko
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by monaselko »

I think different is fun....if want to try it and you are here at Mona's we have blindfolds :)
Monas Ranch    Elkogfe.com     Join Our Team             
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

SixT9er link wrote: How about a party where you are both blindfolded and just have your other senses to guide you. This sounds fun. I live to touch a woman and feel her body but can only imagine how much more I’d notice blindfolded.
The scent and sounds of the Lady would also be amplified along with the feel of her hot breath.

Ok I’m thinking this blindfold stuff is sounding more fun by the moment...
Yes I really like this idea!!
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

Only once (in Algeria) and only for about 5 minutes (Until they figured out I was a "friend")  But ever since that day 35 years ago, I get sweats and panic attacks if someone even THINKS about blindfolding me....  So am I up for a lady doing it for fun?  Nope NOPE NOPE
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

FredT link wrote: Only once (in Algeria) and only for about 5 minutes (Until they figured out I was a "friend")  But ever since that day 35 years ago, I get sweats and panic attacks if someone even THINKS about blindfolding me....  So am I up for a lady doing it for fun?  Nope NOPE NOPE
Well, (amongst us instrumented rated folks) what about IFR?  :)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

FredT link wrote: Only once (in Algeria) and only for about 5 minutes (Until they figured out I was a "friend")  But ever since that day 35 years ago, I get sweats and panic attacks if someone even THINKS about blindfolding me....  So am I up for a lady doing it for fun?  Nope NOPE NOPE
A little PTSD there Fred? I can’t even begin to imagine being in that situation and can fully understand why you are not interested in being blindfolded again!
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

MrTShirt link wrote: Well, (amongst us instrumented rated folks) what about IFR?  :)
Humphg.... Never considered that, but then again a "hood" is nothing like a bunch of unwashed dirty guys pulling an old T shirt over your head......
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Tried it once. I sometimes experience sensory overload when I am in the ladies room. Losing visual imput shifts the focus on to other senses. Not something I would seek out but it can be a fun experience with the right lady.