Car sex

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Car sex

Post by SixT9er »

Ever had sex in a car?

Type of car and where were you parked or were you moving

Only once full intercourse. Back seat of my ‘76 Camaro. Talk about cramped and uncomfortable, they basically have two buckets in back with the center hump lightly padded & upholstered. Great Sex! She fucked my brains out, I was 18 one of the best sexual experiences outside a Brothel and one I’ll never forget. Took place at night in a park parking lot, had to duck as security drove by!

Been given road head several times on trips.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wrb55roscojr
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by wrb55roscojr »

Well its not a car.....
First time it was in a cabover Kenworth,,Then a R model Mack,With a 42''walking sleeper..A W-900 Kenworth ,with a 60'' walking sleeper. To my last truck. A 2012 Freightliner High mid roof 70''.......All has heat, ac,stereos,and a twin bed!!!!!!!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yep, more times then I can count in a car .  When I was in high school my girlfriend I were at it almost every night.

Many , many times in a sleeper when I was hauling bulls all over Texas and Canada.

Also many time in a boat.

A little off topic but several times in a bunker and in rice fields. ( right on the ground )
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Sleeper cabs are cheating! Lol
No need to be uncomfortable when you have a bead!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Actual sexual intercourse? No, but I've had a a BJ or two or three in both the front or back seats of a car.  ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Prospector Bob link wrote: Actual sexual intercourse? No, but I've had a a BJ or two or three in both the front or back seats of a car.  ;D
Why heck, Prospector Bob, ain't nothing wrong with those!

Yeah. And I couldn't help but notice lots of the references were to older vehicles and probably to 'way back then' kinda times. Youth has certain advantages.  : :)
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Prospector Bob link wrote: Actual sexual intercourse? No, but I've had a a BJ or two or three in both the front or back seats of a car.  ;D
Same here, but only in the back seat and it was mutual oral ...LOL  I didn't own a car back in those day, so I borrowed my older brothers Pontiac Tempest.  I think it was a late '60 vintage, 2-door sports coup.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I use to Love going to the Drive in's ... I have had HJ and BJ in the car with Me driving  .. Loved Backseat sex in a 68 Camaro .