Party stats

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Re: Party stats

Post by Dr. Who »

Years ago, I created an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my travel budget, expenses, and itinerary.  Needless to say, it also includes party info going as far back as my very first visit to a brothel (ca. 2000) ...LOL ...so I have it all.  Sometimes when I look back at how much I've spent on this "lifestyle", I cringe ...LOL ...but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.  In fact, I wish that I discovered the legal brothels years earlier.  It also brings back a lot of memories of some of the great ladies that I had the chance to party with over the years. :D
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

How many of you guys keep stats of your parties? How many times you partied with a Lady, how many parties total etc. I’m not talking just kinda in your head but in some written form either on a computer or in a notebook?

I’ve kept mental stats in the past but have pretty much stopped as I see one Lady these days and have stopped even mentally counting the number of parties we’ve had. When you have one great party after the other kinda loses the luster for me to keep a record even mentally.if someone were to ask me how many my reply now is more than 50 and increasing with every chance I get!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I do.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

I keep my party stats on an internet file since February 10, 2011. I started to forget when, with which lady, and how many times I partied by that point. My memory was getting worse at age 61, and I could only remember having 27 parties with 16 different ladies when I started writing my parties down. My first LPIN party was in March 0f 2008 but I don't remember the exact date.

I've now had 199 LPIN parties since my first. 92 parties with my ATF Roxy Gold, but I've evolved and changed in the way I pick a lady to party with now. There was a time when I only or mainly partied with Roxy Gold, but now I party with several other ladies, even repeat parties with other ladies. I now manage to party with Roxy Gold once or twice a month, but over the last 12 months I've partied with 11 different ladies, 39 parties overall which includes my 18 parties with Roxy Gold. With ladies coming and going, I have been able to party with 50 different ladies so far since 2008. Ever since I've started partying with Roxy Gold, I've never had what I consider to be a bad or lackluster party. Nowadays I have great parties with different ladies, for me no 2 are exactly alike, and I've added more new favorite ladies with repeat parties as time goes by. There might come a time when Roxy Gold is no longer available, so I like to be prepared for that too.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: How many of you guys keep stats of your parties? How many times you partied with a Lady, how many parties total etc. I’m not talking just kinda in your head but in some written form either on a computer or in a notebook?

I’ve kept mental stats in the past but have pretty much stopped as I see one Lady these days and have stopped even mentally counting the number of parties we’ve had. When you have one great party after the other kinda loses the luster for me to keep a record even mentally.if someone were to ask me how many my reply now is more than 50 and increasing with every chance I get!
I lost track of how many parties although I could actually figure it out if I were to actually write down the names of all the girls I booked more than once.

I do remember how many girls t bokked when I told Tori her number initially she looked  a little insulted. But I am right away No! No! Its not your ranking I explained. That just means there were 40 Women before you that were willing to get naked and have sex with me. I.also told her I would stop keeping track if I complete 50 well er um missions with 50 different women which I doubt I will at this point....Anyway then Tori just laughed and said good you remembered or something like that.

Anyway I also remember whom I booked the most parties with.

That was Kristine, but not as many times as some would think going by the way I have rattled on about her the last 10 plus years and sometimes still do even though she rode off into the sunset back in the late summer early fall of 2013.  There would been more with her, but we had a period of about 2 years where we had a difficult time coordinating our schedules. We had a short lived period of about a year where we saw a lot of each other.

At the same time another brunette unfortunately for her was also seeing a lot of me. She would be sitting at number 3 two parties behind Kristine and one behind another brunette. I will point out though the other two brunettes are still at least semi active in the lpin game.

The door with both of them is not locked if they ever feel the need to pad their stats with me. But why should they neither one of those two have seen me naked since 2015. I have gotten way fugglier since then,?

For you real old timers the big boobed blonde that started it all In 02 only 5 times. One party ahead of another big boobed blonde.  i was on a big boobed blonde kick when I started out.? not sure why because I have been and always will be till the day I die more into what the girl looks like from the rear. It just worked out in my early days I booked several big boobed blondes. That girl in 04 at OBR only boobed her one time, but we were going at it for over 3 hours she really knew her way around a mattress. Most of my parties like the one with her one time only it just usually works out that way. But for a lpin version of a one night stand goes she really knew her stuff!?

Anyway in conclusion all my so called stats are in my brain not written down any place. I remember how many girls. I remember how many times with each girl. I have forgotten some of the names because most of them were one and done parties.

I remember the one timers names that made a strong impression though. Like the lady in 04. Or Belle in 2010. Of course I still remember the names of all the ones I booked more than once even if they changed their names.?
But total number of parties over all? Best guess without thinking about it too much not too many truth be told 75 or 80 tops more than half probably were one party person girl only so that is a lot of rolling the dice hoping each time I went to a new girl she did not price walk me and that it would go well.

I have always thought of it as a form of gambling. Gambling that I would like the girl in front of me at the moment I just gave money too.

One of my regular early morning people I deal with at work asked me if I gamble when I go to Nevada rather it be Vegas side or Reno.

I said yes but not really that much since 2013. Having enough money to gamble with is no longer guaranteed I told him. He then says what you play? Tables or slots?

I then told him I occasionally may play 20 or 40 on video poker, but I really prefer to play the sluts I told him. Then he kinda just laughed and asked when the last time was I played.?

I told him and  by the time my next Reno trip rolled around he helped finance my party with Charlotte last year. When I asked him if he would want the money  it was 200 back?  He said no just have fun and give me a good story when you return to work next week.

A lot of my regular members ask me that w Mk question but. I don't usually answer the question that way. I just figured I knew him well enough he would just laugh.I definitely did not expect 2 or 3 months later he was going to gift me enough cash to help finance  my party with Charlotte at MR last year.

Guess he felt I needed that distraction. Unless he is a monger himself in the shadows and figured out my call sign.? I think he is probably just a nice guy whom is a little better off then me, and he appreciates what I do when he comes into my club. The gift was his way of saying thank you for what you do for us meaning the club members. But you never know he might have been in a brothel or two. But has his own reasons for not wanting to confirm or deny that.

Two others  contributed to  that party with Charlotte. Probably most if not all of that party with Charlotte was paid for with other peoples money, and kindness.

So technically Charlotte was my first freebie probably be my last freebie. But hey 1 is  almost always better than none.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Spreadsheets work both ways.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

SixT9er link wrote: How many of you guys keep stats of your parties? How many times you partied with a Lady, how many parties total etc. I’m not talking just kinda in your head but in some written form either on a computer or in a notebook?

I see only one lady nowadays, too. But I go back to 1977, and I really can't remember them all, even though there weren't that many. And I certainly don't remember all their names.

And I can't remember how many parties I've had with my current favorite (LOL) though it's either 11 or 12. And this is just since last August!
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

I do keep track. More than anything to remind me of the great experiences. It is a small list but that’s ok with me.