April Mongerfest?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

April Mongerfest?

Post by Chicagobob »

Roll call gents! 
Who's gonna be in Nevada for April Mongerfest in Elko?  It's the second week of April and will probably spill over into the 3rd week in Reno. 
Louis and Monica are planning some special events with food, games, and some scorching hot girls.
Jeremiah also has some really cool periodic specials almost every night of the week. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Bob wish You All the best  .. But I cannot make it at this time .. Have Fun and use Crappies name in Elko  .. I am sure He will not mind ..lol    ;D
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

You probably would have received a better response had Cookiemonster aka "Q" not announced he was planning on attending . I know two other Mongers who planned on going until he said he would be there. I know you have not attended a CWMC including last year's when he showed,  so let me give you an analogy to help you understand.

Imagine it is the middle of summer and you and a few friends are planning to raft the Truckee river on the 4th of July. You have your beers, sandwiches all ready to go. Then, the morning of you hear that a tanker carrying human waste has overturn and spilled its contents into the river a mile downstream from where you planned to stage from. Suddenly, a rafting trip is no longer appealing because......let's be honest, no one wants their enjoyable day ruined by a pile of shit floating towards them.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Slednx link wrote: You probably would have received a better response had Cookiemonster aka "Q" not announced he was planning on attending . I know two other Mongers who planned on going until he said he would be there. I know you have not attended a C*MC including last year's when he showed,  so let me give you an analogy to help you understand.

Imagine it is the middle of summer and you and a few friends are planning to raft the Truckee river on the 4th of July. You have your beers, sandwiches all ready to go. Then, the morning of you hear that a tanker carrying human waste has overturn and spilled its contents into the river a mile downstream from where you planned to stage from. Suddenly, a rafting trip is no longer appealing because......let's be honest, no one wants their enjoyable day ruined by a pile of shit floating towards them.

Good 1 .
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Double d
Noob
Noob

Post by Double d »

Slednx link wrote: You probably would have received a better response had Cookiemonster aka "Q" not announced he was planning on attending . I know two other Mongers who planned on going until he said he would be there. I know you have not attended a C*MC including last year's when he showed,  so let me give you an analogy to help you understand.

Damn Sled...now that's a shitty picture!

DD
Double d
Noob
Noob

Post by Double d »

Ya...sorry, don't think I'll be there...but hope everyone has fun

DD
Goldie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Goldie »

;D ;D
raving loon
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by raving loon »

Kind of ironic I'm reading this today as I had to deal with a clogged shitter issue at work today[emoji1787].

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I'll be there April 10-14. I have  yet to see a schedule of the "special events" yet.
Monica Dovetail
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Monica Dovetail »

Hi Guys  :) We know a lot of you guys will be in our area this month & We hope you can stop by this weekend
Saturday April the 13th
We will have a full house of girls and free food its always a good time here hope to see you soon
For those who haven't been here we are 15 minutes West of Elko Exit 279 & We are one mile off the freeway