Taylor Kane @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Taylor Kane @ Dovetail

Post by TheImpsDelight »

I met Taylor the first night I was in Elko/Carlin, when I came over to meet with Roxy. As usual I'm bad about stopping by unannounced (I told Roxy I'd call in from now on :P ), so Roxy was in the middle of something. But Taylor was hanging around the bar anyway and we started chatting while waiting for Roxy. Idk what it is, but we clicked really well and just jumped from topic to topic (I'm very socially awkward so that doesn't happen very often). Eventually Roxy came out and essentially switched spots with Taylor and in my head I was kinda like "wait, Taylor, come back" lol. So I made a mental note to come back tomorrow and see about a party with her.

I suppose one of my favorite things about Taylor is that she is very affectionate. She said at one point she was worried she was smothering me too much - to which I said "smother away" :P . Like I said in a review for Roxy last December, I would seriously pay just to make out with Taylor. That's how much I enjoy her company. Couple that with the fact that she is beautiful and very talented, and it was a very fun party.

Honestly, I was hoping to get in a second party with her by doing a threesome with her and Roxy, but she ended up feeling sick that day. Even so, she was kind enough to come out and chat with me while I waited for Roxy to finish a party. I may have milked that last hug a bit. ;)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Nice review,
I haven’t met Taylor but from viewing her pics on the Dovetail site she’s a cutie for sure!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

:P
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

(O fk)

(O fk)

(O fk)

(O fk)

(O fk)
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

The inadequacy of my previous responses have been brought to my attention. I partied with Her. She left me speechless. What can I say? Ditto ImpsDelight review? Yeah, probably. In one party She rocketed to the top of my "Wow" list along with other Greats like Roxy, Victoria, VanityAffair, RoxyGold, ChRachel, JadeCapri, Belle, soooooo -  "That's all Folks!"    :)
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

sounds....amazing!