Pleasure: Yours, hers or both?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Pleasure: Yours, hers or both?

Post by SixT9er »

When you go to the houses and party what are your objectives?

Do you try To give the Lady an orgasm or is it a case of if it happens good for her but you’re the customer paying for the service so it mainly about getting you off?

I’m not going to lie, I’m there for me but part of what I enjoy is pleasing the Lady so I do my best to get her off as it turns me on and helps me to my conclusion.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Just depends on which lady I am with.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Our Objective:
- Mr & Mrs have an amazing experience that creates an erotic fire for them to stay warm for weeks/months following the party. 
- The courtesan receives compensation that she is happy with, and feels satisfied to have provided a fantastic service that more couples should take advantage of. 

We've dubbed our style of party a "Me-Some" for the Mrs, as opposed to a "Threesome" which would equally focus on the satisfaction of the MR or the Courtesan.  If the Mr or Courtesan are able to orgasm during the party, GREAT! but they better not try rolling over and going to sleep after they do  ;)
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

I have three rules for a party...
#1  If the woman's happy, I'm happy.

So I guess that puts me in the both camp
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

For me the sexual activity is mainly me doing her then her doing me. I like to start foreplay by kissing a beautiful young woman all over her body. Her entire body but especially her breasts and the area between her legs. I like to make a woman cum through oral sex. In fact, that is probably the main objective.

After that's all over, and man, I really enjoyed THAT! Then you can make me cum. Anyway you want to do it. That is just the icing on the cake.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

When you go to the houses and party what are your objectives?
To have a good time with a nice lady or ladies  :) Of course to fulfill my instincts and a fantasy or two  ;)

Do you try To give the Lady an orgasm or is it a case of if it happens good for her but you’re the customer paying for the service so it mainly about getting you off?
99% of the time I'm gonna cum (that 1% is when the little guy gives out  :P ), so I just love to give a lady an orgasm. Call it ego, puffy chest, or just makes me happy too, but fun for both is what it's all about during that time  :)

I’m not going to lie, I’m there for me but part of what I enjoy is pleasing the Lady so I do my best to get her off as it turns me on and helps me to my conclusion.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I make Sure that The Lady is Happy First .. No Problem for Us Guys most of the time
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

I am pleasantly surprised that so many of you gentlemen require DATY and the woman's pleasure. Where were all of you when I was single? Lol
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote: I am pleasantly surprised that so many of you gentlemen require DATY and the woman's pleasure. Where were all of you when I was single? Lol

It "sort of" depends on the lady.  Some don't care for it.  " If " they like it I am all in.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

We both have to be pleased. Sometimes I’m more selfish and want more pleasing.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
AQuietMan
Noob
Noob

Post by AQuietMan »

Probably my favorite thing is the sensation of a woman squirming in pleasure with her thighs gently squeezing my head when I'm doing the DATY thing.  That and the gal riding me cowgirl style, 'cuz I like the view of the boobies and love box as she's moving to her own sexual rhythm. 

So yeah, I'm happy when she's happy.  If she's phoning it in or otherwise not enjoying the party, yeah not a fun experience for me.

Of all of my parties in LPIN, I've only managed one party where the lady squirted profusely when her orgasm hit.  Yeah, there was a wet spot on the bed after that... She ended up having to re-sheet the bed, as the protective sheet wasn't able to soak it all up.  I was so proud of myself that day!  She didn't last in LPIN very long though, so another repeat party wasn't in the cards. I think I did manage a second party with her before she moved on from LPIN though...

For me, there definitely has to be some chemistry with the lady, and a strong attraction of course.  Mutual lust just makes it better.  I tend to get a bit picky about the ladies I've partied with, which is probably one reason why I don't party all that often these days.  Plus I'm not on the top of my game any more, gotta luv getting old!
Who kept mostly to himself
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

SixT9er link wrote: When you go to the houses and party what are your objectives?

I really like and appreciate guys who are into both :)
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com