Lucie @ Mona's

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Lucie @ Mona's

Post by Highlander »

I was in Elko at the end of February and had the opportunity to spend an afternoon at Mona's. I met Anna and Louis who were both very nice to speak with and Louis even hooked me up with a free dinner at the Gold Dust West which was not necessary but I gladly accepted and it was delicious. After a beer at the bar I accepted the offer of a line up. I had an idea of who I wanted to see and there she was Lucie. Her eyes are very engaging in person and her voice so soft and delicate caught my attention even more. Negotiations were basically non existent due to their board member pricing which is a relief, you don't want to ruin the mood with haggling. The finer details will be left for my memory. What I will say is Lucie is full of energy and will most likely outlast anyone who visits her :o. If you haven't already spent some time with her you better make your way to Elko and check out this Beauty.  ;D

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
monaselko
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by monaselko »

It was so nice to meet you, so happy you enjoyed your time with Lucie :) :)
Monas Ranch    Elkogfe.com     Join Our Team             
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Highlander You picked a Sweet Lady to Party with ..IMHO  8)
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

wayne208 link wrote: Highlander You picked a Sweet Lady to Party with ..IMHO  8)
No doubt, she is excellent. But I keep following recommendations of others and haven't had any regrets.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

After reading all the reviews on Lucie plus her videos and pictures, I had to meet her. That happened on June 12 as I stopped by after changing my reservation dates at the Ramada prior to leaving for Reno. She had just returned earlier in the month from surgery and was still a bit sore. But that didn't slow her down. Negotiations were quick, receiving the monger rate. We agreed on the activities then had an hour of fun. Kissing and hugging started and finished the party along with a leg massage which felt great. Lucie is a must visit as is Mona's and previous reviews will give you a hint on what to expect. Met Anna again and I enjoyed her company. Picked up my save the hooter's pin. On Saturday I returned just to hang out and meet the other ladies. Lily was fun to visit with as was MaxaMillion. Although I had exhausted my funds for parties, I did spring with a 30 min. massage with Julie. that's just what I needed ahead of the drive back to Nebraska.